US$228
US$468
US$383
US$375
  • Beachfront
Amarys Inter Hotel Biarritz(Biarritz)(Great Value!)
US$143
US$160
US$132
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
La Maison du Lierre(Biarritz)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$772
US$749
Orbitz.com
Anjou Hotel(Biarritz)
All reviewsart deco styletourist informationshort walkmain beachexcellent staysea viewrooms are spaciousthe air conditioninggreat locationrecommend this hotelnice hotelbathreceptionfurnitureamenities
Reviewed August 13, 2017 via mobile

We had a great stay here! Location is perfect, near the beach and good restaurants. Room was large, clean and had a nice window, also had a fridge in the room. Good value for money and friendly service.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Christophe D, Directeur at Mercure Biarritz Centre Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2017

Madame, Monsieur,
Thank you in choosing the Plaza hotel for your last stay in Biarritz. Your testimony pleases me and I am sure that my staff will have the same mind when I will share with them.
I am very sensitive about your satisfaction concerning the confort of the room, the cleaning, the good value for money and the friendly service.
We hope to Welcome you soon for your next stay in Biarritz,

Reviewed July 28, 2017 via mobile

The hotel is not more then ok
The location is really great
I will recommend the owner the renovate a bit and bring a bit design to the hotel and it will be perfect .
Service is great !! Location is great
Just touch up and it's perfect

Stayed: July 2017
Christophe D, Directeur at Mercure Biarritz Centre Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2017

Madame, Monsieur,
It will be a big pleasure to share with my team, your message about your last stay with us. It's a great reward for us to read that you enjoyed the hotel Plaza and we hope to see you for your next stay in Biarritz.
Thank you in choosing our establishment,
Regards,

Reviewed July 5, 2017

Very good value accommodation within easy reach to access the beach and other amenities. There is a separate secure car park (extra cost) with a key code access. Very good breakfast and convenient (midday) check out time.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Christophe D, Directeur at Mercure Biarritz Centre Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded July 6, 2017

Madame, Monsieur,
First, I thank you for choosing the Plaza hotel for your last visit in Biarritz. Your well-being is for us a really reward. My staff will be very happy when I will share your message with them.
I am very sensitive to your satisfaction regarding the quality of our breakfast and the safety of our parking.
We hope to Welcome you soon,

Reviewed June 15, 2017

Excellent stay in the Mercure plaza, located in the center so everything can be found on walking distance. Nice hotel with good rooms and what it made special for me was the very friendly staff! I'm coming back :)

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Christophe D, Directeur at Mercure Biarritz Centre Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded June 29, 2017

Madame, Monsieur,
Thank you to have choosed the Plaza hotel in Biarritz for your last stay. Your nice message will be share with my staff, you can be sure that they will be very gratful.
Your testimony about the situation of the hotel in the center, the confort of the room and the friendly staff make me very happy.
We hope to Welcome you very soon,

Reviewed May 29, 2017

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Christophe D, Directeur at Mercure Biarritz Centre Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded June 7, 2017