1,399 results
All reviews rooftop pool two double beds sea view town centre good size cote des basques staff on reception rooms are large surfers beach buffet breakfast an upgrade top floor the cliff modern hotel basque country the air conditioning rue gambetta
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Good location, near the beautiful beach area,that is all..
The room was kind of spacious but out of date. the pool was Ok. the breakfast was expensive and poor! I am suppriaes that there was no vegitable or fruits. the hotel is located in one of most greenish areas surrounded by farms, wine yards, yet they offered only muffins, croissant and black coffee for 22 euro per person! we decided to eat somewhere else in one of the cozy coffeshops in the neighbourhood.
The gym was a 2x3m room looked like a storage room with 1 rowing machine, 2dumbbells ( one was 2 kilo and the other one was 5 kilo!) and 1 yoga mat. total renovation is a needed here. indeed.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
BIQZH, Directeur général at Radisson Blu Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

We regret to read your remarks and deceiving note granted to our hotel property. However, there seems to be a confusion with another hotel. The Radisson Blu Hotel, Biarritz is located in a beach resort facing the ocean and not in a greenish area sourrounded by farms and wine yards as mentioned.

Also, our super breakfast is proposing more than 80 items for the price of 23€ and our fitness room provides 24h24 3 fitting machines, fitness equipment ( 2 pairs of dumbells and yoga equipement), 1 TV, 1 water fountain, clean towels and cleaning products.

It obviously seems you are describing another hotel property, please revise.

Best Regards,

Reviewed September 10, 2018

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu
Reviewed September 4, 2018 via mobile

First, let me say the staff were unfailingly pleasant and helpful, especially reception and cleaners. Top marks for that. The rest of the experience? Not so much. The suite I stayed in was extremely dated and constantly smelled of body odour even after cleaning. Actually maybe it was because of cleaning... The beds, while comfortable, were lumpy. The bathroom suite in particular was a lowlight: avocado sinks with cracked tiles, harsh lighting, cheap shower attachments over baths and frankly cheap toilet paper. No one likes a harsh toilet paper experience, eh? Anyway. The whole hotel felt about 20 years past its best. The roof top bar and pool were pleasant, but frankly, for the amount I paid, the whole place should have been that way. Very expensive for what ultimately was a dated, tired, slightly smelly stay.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
BIQZH, Directeur général at Radisson Blu Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 7, 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for having taken the time to review your stay with us and for your constructive remarks,. We sincerely regret to read that your stay did not entirely meet your expectations.

We will not miss sharing your compliments to our staff members.

We hope to have the opportunity to restore your faith in us on the issues mentionned upon a new visit. At this occasion, please contact us directly explaining your previous experience so as we can assure you a delightful new stay.

We look forward to welcoming you back again very soon !

Yours Sincerely,

Rémy Fenart

Reviewed August 31, 2018

My second nd visit this year, as I went there at short notice for the famous Sales in April.

Booked a City View room. To be fair I was initially "livid" when I was given a room with complete side view of a building on one side, and a big bush in the other window. (For 2x150 Euros a night for single occupancy with "No"City View??!

The management handled the matter perfectly and she deserves 5 Stars for it. (Merci beaucoup Ms. Anais... )

She handled all other minor issues of mine very well, and made sure that my stay there was perfect thereafter.

I eventually paid an extra a reduced rate of 50 euros for an up sell to a Business Class Room with Sea View. I was very, very happy with this room.

I really liked the Hotel roof top and the location of the Hotel is excellent.

Biarritz is a lovely place, wished I had travelled there before this year and will add it to my travel list.

Room Tip: Make sure you get the room you paid for
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo