All reviewswould stay here againnoisy at nightnice hotelsleepbathroombalconyseadeskfridge
Reviewed August 20, 2014 via mobile

The room we were given bore no resemblance to the modern room pictures advertised. We assume that they have upgraded rooms up to level two but not yet on level three where we were. While the room was clean and tidy it was not what we thought we had booked which I consider unreasonable. The location is very central, close to beaches, restaurants and shops so definitely their main draw card and the staff were friendly, provided towels for beach and dinner reservation recommendations but unfortunately I don't think this compensates for their misleading advertising.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
4  Thank CLmel
Reviewed July 5, 2014

Really nice hotel and fantasticly nice staff. Always a smile in their face and very helpful. Location just 100 meters from the beach but close to the center of the town. Will go back rather sooner than later!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed June 10, 2014 via mobile

Excellent hotel. Very very helpful cari ng staff. Spotless clean. Excellent location beside beautiful seafront and restaurant's. 5 min walk to the tourist office to get the bus to san sebastian. Peso bus.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Deutsche Telekom
Reviewed January 3, 2014

I visited the hotel during summer 2013 with my boyfriend. The location is right in the main street with many bars and restautants, 5 mins walk from a nice beach area. But be careful, the hotel does not have private parking for the guest and mostly probably you will wander around the city to find a spot (took about 40 mins but we discovered the whole city and great view from up the hill). At the reception the stuff is welcoming and helpful. The room is tiny and has quite old furniture! so we had all our clothes in the luggage as there was absoulutely no place. Although, the bathroom was new and fresh and we got huge balcony to have our evening wine sessions, though the view was quite dissappoitning. Also, the cleaning in the hotel is quite low - they did not clean the floor as there was always sand from the beach.
The hotel is one of the cheappest in Biarritz and I actually believe its worth the money I paid as I did not expect a luxury hotel. So if you feel like spending 2-3 nights in the town - this is a good choice!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 15, 2013

Location cannot be beaten but room we stayed in was by far the smallest hotel room we have ever stayed in, even by European standard, could not even open suitcase without it been on the bed. The "terrace" felt like it was about to collapse at any given moment and tiles were so badly chipped that I cut my foot on it. To add insult to injury, was overcharged on check out by some 13euros but was that glad to get out of there that I didn't bother to complain. To be fair did request upon booking for a room on a high floor due to the comments read on trip advisor re noise, which we got (4th floor) and back of hotel, so noise was not a factor. On climbing the stairs to our floor one day did notice that the first two floors seem to have been renovated, so perhaps rooms are better on lower floors. Either way would not stay at this hotel again regardless of price.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple