my favourite bit about this hotel was the bed - absolutely the most comfortable mattress i have come across, normal pillows that were just perfect height & crisp white sheets. best nights sleep ever.
location was brilliant, on teh main street of the old town about 30m away from the old town beach which is gorgeous. the street is scattered with cafes adn shops, so everything is right at your door. the old town has great atmosphere. the diner restaurant across the road does the most gorgeous breakfasts BTW.
air con & free wifi made the stay even better.
we had absolutely no problems with noise during our stay. we coudlnt hear other guests (and the hotel was full) and also received absolutley no street noise
the rooms are old, but the bathrooms have new flooring so are reasonably neat and clean, although small.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Brit Hotel Marbella*** is a 3 star hotel in downtown Biarritz 50 metres from the Port Vieux beach and 300 metres from the casino in Biarritz. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity.ca, TripOnline SA, HRS, Priceline, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Brit Hotel Marbella reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Citotel Marbella Biarritz
- Citotel Marbella Hotel Biarritz