See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed June 22, 2017 via mobile

Lovely hotel very friendly family run. Close to the town and beach.
Very clean nice decor
Good size room, decent shower.
A really nice town close by with good bars and food. Good access to all.
Great place highly recommend

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
paul s, Gérant at Hotel Parc Mazon, responded to this reviewResponded February 2, 2018

Hello, We are delighted that you appreciated your stay among us and we deeply thank you for having taken time to share your experience. In the pleasure to welcome you again.

Reviewed September 21, 2016 via mobile

My wife and I stayed for three days and we enjoyed our stay. Annabelle spoke good english and helped with directions in and around biarritz. The hotel itself is within a 10 minute walk to the main centre and the beach. There is cafe's and restaurants close by, and also a supermarket. The hotel has stairs and no lift so it could be a problem for some people. Our room was clean, the bathroom was on the small side but fine. I had to make an important international call on the hotels phone and Annabelle obliged without a problem. We didnt have breakfast there, but it looked ample. Overall it was an enjoyable stay.

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 2, 2016

The hotel was really cute, very nice rooms that were well-cared for. The staff were really friendly and helpful as well.

My only concern was finding parking - I arrived on a sunny spring day, not even peak season, and it was a challenge to find a spot. There is a space in front to stop and drop off your luggage though - I wish I'd noticed that instead of hauling my stuff so far! If you're coming on a busy day, be prepared for a walk . . . or take the train to Biarritz! The town is walking distance away and the walk along the coast is stunning!

Date of stay: May 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed September 1, 2015

I stayed here for 1 night - and in Biarritz it was amongst the most affordable for a solo traveler on a reasonable budget. The room was a single, it was small but had been updated so it felt clean (including the bathroom!), plus free wifi with decent speed (enough to watch netflix if the surf & sun wore you out!) - and given its Biarritz, there is plenty of day and nightlife so spending too much time in your room is not recommended!

The owners were very hospitable! I would recommend if you want to conserve in your budget!

Room tip: No elevator, so be prepared to carry your luggage down on checkout! When I registered they brought it upstairs for me.
Date of stay: July 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed October 24, 2014

My son and I stayed for a week when surfing in Biarritz. It was only minutes from the beach and a short walk to Restaurants and shops. It was spotlessly clean. Breakfast was very good. The Owners were very friendly and extremely helpful. Highly recommend.

Room tip: The back of the hotel was silent at night.
Date of stay: October 2014