“Stick to it he pizza”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed August 18, 2018 via mobile

I ordered pizza which was ok not great but just ok

My wife ordered the fish dish which was awful. We assumed from the description it would be grilled with a lemon sauce, instead a sloppy steamed white floppy thing was served drenched in a citrus oil on a limp salad

My wife being French returned it to the kitchen and walked out !

Reviewed August 15, 2018

We were here in August 2018 and it was a dredful place to visit, There was four of us two adults and two children 9 and 3
The waiter asked three of us what we wanted to eat and then looked at my 3 year old my wife said she was ok he said she cannot use the seat unless she orders food
we ordered for three peope after I complained and when the food came it was horrible we left it there, stay away

1  Thank PaddyK33
expedi, Propriétaire at Kera Pizzeria, responded to this reviewResponded August 16, 2018

Dear Paddy K,
We are sorry to read your comment and that your visit to Kera went wrong. We have a very small restaurant and sharing dishes is not an option here, we hope you understand it. It's a question of survival for the restaurant.
Regarding your meal, we are surprised that you haven't appreciated, the vast majority of our customers love our pizzas and salads.
We wish you all the best and once again we apologize if this is not the time you were waiting for ...
Best regards.
Alexandre Brun.

Reviewed July 26, 2018

What can I say Pizza is a Pizza. The toppings were all very fresh, base was just right, Pizza Royal and Calzone both cooked to perfection. This place can get very busy but we did not feel rushed.

expedi, Propriétaire at Kera Pizzeria, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2018

We are very happy to read your comment on TripAdvisor! You enjoyed your pizzas and that is what is essential for us. You felt good at Kera and we are delighted. It's a pleasure to see you again!
Best regards.

Reviewed July 24, 2018 via mobile

The staff fitted us in with no fuss at a very busy time. They were attentive and easy going. The food was very good and location is hard to beat.

expedi, Propriétaire at Kera Pizzeria, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2018

Hello,
We are delighted to read that you had a good time at Kera Pizzeria! We are happy to discover your compliments. Looking forward to welcoming you next time in Brittany, in Concarneau. Thank you and see you soon

Reviewed June 4, 2018 via mobile

My girlfriend and I stopped at this pizzeria during our trip to concarneau and we were pleasantly surprised about how good it was! The staff was super friendly, the prices weren't too expensive, the wine was great and so was the pizza! I'd definitely give this another visit if I'd visit concarneau again!

expedi, Gérant at Kera Pizzeria, responded to this reviewResponded June 15, 2018

Thank you very much for this wonderful comment! We are happy to read that you had a good time and that you enjoyed our homemade products. We will be happy to welcome you next time to Kera Pizzeria. See you soon.
With all our sympathy.