“A good and reasonable restaurant”
Review of L'Epi de Ble

L'Epi de Ble
Ranked #102 of 904 Restaurants in Rennes
Cuisines: French
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed February 27, 2018

We went to this restaurant as recommended by our hotel. We ordered galette, crepe and salad. What admire me was the galette (salty crepe) w/ mushroom! It's very tasty and cheap. The crepe (sweet) is also good. Comparately salad is a bit pricy as the size is small. The food was delivered to our table quite fast, unlike the normal speed of other French restaurants.

Reviewed February 27, 2018

it is located in front of the train station and it deserves to go out and go until there to take the menu of the day : one salty/one sweet crep and beverage.. it is very tasty, you should try the crep "cholocate with salty butter". Very tasty !! and the service is perfect, people are smiling and serve you quickly (that is useful when you are in beatween two trains :) ) you could have your lunch fast, good quality/price.. recommended !

Reviewed January 28, 2018 via mobile

We arrived nice smile and welcome
After Easy and fast to get menu etc
Than food arrived extremely fast we got time but I imagine if you train !!!
I'm sure you can ask them.
We r in Britain guys so the "galettes" are local.
Top i enjoy not expensive and great delicious!
Do I recommend of course
The chief came and unlucky my son wants Mac do .
So only us got galettes and so good
Please stop by you'll enjoy

Reviewed November 20, 2017

Despite this creperie being located adjacent to the Rennes train and bus station, the service (very courteous staff), food, and value for the euro were impressive. I enjoyed the most amazing "galette de paysane" (savory galette with bacon, potatoes and cream sauce) with salad. Their Kir Breton apertif was perfect...I stretched it out from appetizer to dessert.
If you have time to kill at either the train or bus station, I highly recommend this place.

Reviewed October 17, 2017

Great gallettes with generous level of filling including scallops - the crepe with chocolate and black cherries flamed in grand marnier was first class. Completely unpretentious - fast food gourmet style