All reviewssecure parkingdining tablemetro stationstove topgood sizewithin walking distancecoffee makerelectric kettleold quartercomfortable bedbars and restaurantsper daymicrowavereceptionwashingsupermarketgarage
Reviewed July 20, 2018

This is a nice hotel within walking distance of the city center and many, many eateries and bars. As with most hotels of this chain, a Carrefour City is also within easy walking distance.
The rooms are clean and spacious with no carpet! This is a big plus as I have found that the carpet traps the cooking smells. The bathroom is a fairly good size as well and it does provide a table with two chairs that face each other. Many of these hotels have the desk pull double duty as desk and dining table. I found that a plus.
The underground parking garage is very large and there was never a problem finding a space.
There is laundry in the ground level. It's 4.50 for washing and 2 for drying. The washing includes the detergent, which is delivered automatically. The machines are quite large. We only needed one washer and one dryer to take care of a week of clothes for me and my wife and I am 6ft tall and weigh 300 lbs, so my clothes are huge!

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Martine L, Manager at Adagio Access Rennes Centre, responded to this reviewResponded July 22, 2018

Dear Guest,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Aparthotel Adagio access Rennes Centre.

Mme LE Gouguec - Manager

Reviewed July 17, 2018 via mobile

The best thing about this hotel is the location 5 min stroll to the historic centre with plenty of shops restaurants.
Secure parking at 7 euro per day be warned parking has a low roof 1.8 meter our car plus roof box was too tall.
Only negative was staff member on check in was not very friendly however over all good hotel for price, clean room and bathroom.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Martine L, Manager at Adagio Access Rennes Centre, responded to this reviewResponded July 20, 2018

Mme Le Gouguec - Manager

Reviewed April 12, 2018

A very friendly hotel at the center of the city (metro station at 50m) with helpful staff. Clean but they could do more often cleaning with large rooms and very good bathroom. they have parking(7euro per day) and good breakfast(it could be better). For those things it's cheap enough so if you don't looking for luxury it's more than ook.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Martine L, Manager at Adagio Access Rennes Centre, responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2018

Mme LE GOUGUEC - Directrice

Reviewed April 12, 2018

My stay at Adagio was fantastic. The appartments are spacious and fully kitted with everything. The only little point I would mention is that the layout doesn't allow to watch telly from bed, Breakfast was really good as well.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo

Mme LE GOUGUEC - Directrice

Reviewed March 14, 2018

Rennes is a small city. Adagio Access Center is located at the northern rim of the old quarter, which is only a 30 minute walk to République, its southern rim. Here, you can put your car away in their spacious underground garage at an affordable rate. Room is basic but they won't change your towels nor will they make up your room during your stay, unless it is over a week. Service is possible if you pay a fee. We actually quite like the concept since it means we don't need to get out of the room for the cleaning at a specific time. A small kitchenette with a fridge, kettle and some utensils are provided which is very useful. I couldn't find anywhere else in Rennes that could beat their price and we stayed here twice in a month while getting around the area.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Martine L, Manager at Adagio Access Rennes Centre, responded to this reviewResponded March 22, 2018

Dear guest,