“An amazing find ”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed April 11, 2018 via mobile

Visited with my husband and 2 children (13 & 12) on a Tuesday night, we didn’t have a reservation but we were early so we managed to get a table but if we had been any later I don’t think we would have been so lucky. We all opted for mussels and they were delicious, very tasty - they were washed down with some of their cider and followed by crepes for dessert. All very simple food but amazing flavour and quality, also excellent value for money. There was a lovely atmosphere about the restaurant and I wouldn’t hesitate to go back, there but make sure you book!

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed December 21, 2016

I discovered this place in my first week of living in Rennes and I can say they had the most amazing moules-frites and galettes. The taste of every dish I tried was so full of flavor, it always made me excited to return for more. On top of having these traditional foods live up to every expectation, the service of the staff was extremely good and they were all very friendly. I can also attest to the fact they were great at convincing (as in the fact we were never able to leave without ordering dessert). Not that I am complaining :)
I highly recommend visiting this place.

Date of visit: November 2016
Reviewed November 19, 2016

Located right near the weekend marketsquare...get your fix ob some awesome Breton galettes (crepes), either sweet with fruit or jam or savory with cheese and meats. Very good fresh moules (mussels) also in an awesome herbed butter sauce. Decent wine list.

Reviewed September 25, 2016

Nice atmosphere, nice staff and a great meal. I really recommend visiting it. Of course, moules are great and you should order galette complete:)

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed September 28, 2015

A brilliant place to eat very traditional and super firendly staff it was a real pleasure to experience. The food was outstanding and so fresh for a Moulerie you could taste the sea, I had Moules with Scallops cooked with Cream, Garlic, Onions and it was fantastic.

They have a terrace if you prefere to eat outside.

The staff are very frienslt and always smiling.

No more to say but you must visit and we will surely be back for more.

EXCELLENT !