All reviews boutique hotel great hotel small hotel continental breakfast staff were helpful metro station mont saint michel city centre excellent location old town france parking bedroom lounge category comfort wifi
Reviewed January 15, 2018

I am usually very picky with hotels and only go to Boutique Hotel. This is is the 6th time I come to Hotel de Nemours perfectly located downtown Rennes. Why? simply because the welcome is great, the decoration very tasteful, the rooms small but cosy, the price very fair for the quality, a delicious breakfast and a very warm welcome from the entire Staff, in particular Nicole the manager. We always come on sundays and always look forward to our visit. On mondays the staff allows me to stay after check out at the bar location facing the street to work in the afternoon and I feel like at home.

Really a great hotel where you feel like at home. Bonus, at night the street is very quiet as this is a bus way on:-) I think this is the best you can find in term of quality/price in Rennes.

Date of stay: January 2018
1  Thank Nathalie R
Carole C, Responsable relations clients at Hotel de Nemours, responded to this reviewResponded January 17, 2018

Dear Madam,

Thank you fot your coment and i am waiting to receive yu again during your next stay in Rennes.

Best reregards
The Assistant Manager

Reviewed November 6, 2017 via mobile

Fabulous little hotel in the middle of Rennes. Fantastic rooms, great breakfast and so nice staff that took good care of me. It’s close to the railway station. I Will definitely come back when I’m in Rennes next time!

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
Carole C, Responsable relations clients at Hotel de Nemours, responded to this reviewResponded November 8, 2017

Dear Madam,

Thank you very much for your comment.

I am wainting welcoming you soon for a next stay in Rennes,

Reviewed October 14, 2017

Comfortable and well located place, though parking can be a problem. Small room. Staff were helpful. The Wi-fi was awkward however and required reinstatement from scratch on my iphone, each time we returned to the hotel.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Carole C, Responsable relations clients at Hotel de Nemours, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2017

Dear guests,

Thank you for your comment. We hope to see you again during your next stay in Rennes.

Assistant Manager

Reviewed October 6, 2017

Returning from Mont Saint Michel, we stayed 1 night as we were flying out the next day. Had read reviews that "cozy" rooms were small, so we opted for the "comfort" room. All areas were very clean. Toilet was separate. Bath area had large shower and sink area. The bedroom, however was very small and with 3 suitcases it was difficult to move around. Having said that, the price was right! Staff were friendly and efficient when we checked in. Good location with easy access to the town centre. Would recommend for "short" stay.

Room tip: Comfort room is small. Bath area is large.
1  Thank CdnFinn2709
Carole C, Responsable relations clients at Hotel de Nemours, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2017

Dear guests,

Thank you for your comment concerning your Confort Room and the fact of all the hotel is clean.

We hope to see you for your next stay in Rennes,

Assistant Manager

Reviewed October 3, 2017

This hotel has approx 40 well appointed rooms in the heart of Rennes. The thing to be aware of is that the lower priced rooms described as `Cosy' are a bit small and to my mind Its worth paying the little bit extra for a comfort room. The location is ideal, handy for Coaches, Trains & the Old city. The main purpose of my visit was to get to Mont Saint-Michel however I found Rennes a delightful City in its own right. The hotel is clean & comfortable, the breakfast good value and the service polite and considerate.
My room did not have a room safe or a fridge.

Room tip: Rooms looking over the Street are noisier but have a better view than those at the back.
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear guests,

Thank you take time to leave us your comment about your last stay in the hotel.

Un fortunatly we have no safe in your room, but you have one in reception. For the fridge, in case you have something to put in a fridge, we can do it in the fridge of the breakfast room.

We hope to see you soon,

Carole CAMPION