“Authentic japanese food, very high quality and good service”
Review of Fuji

Fuji
Ranked #54 of 902 Restaurants in Rennes
Price range: US$31 - US$46
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Parlement
Reviewed April 17, 2016

We have been regulars at this restaurant for about twenty years and they are always up to the highest standards in authentic japanese cuisine. Very kind and efficient service too !

Reviewed April 9, 2016 via mobile

Taste was OK, but it was not real Japanese style.
Therefore, Japanese is not comfortable for there.

2  Thank TADASHI O
Reviewed March 24, 2016 via mobile

I had dinner with my gf and I really enjoyed it.

We had the menu fuji which consists of:
2 Entrées : a soup and ravioli. They were both really good
1 first dish
1 principal dish

The menu costs 23€

Everything was really good, the only thing i didn't like is that i took dishes too similar to each other, of course it was my fault. On the other side I also told the stuff that I wanted some advices because it was the 2nd time I was in a Japanese restaurant. They didn't help much, probably the next time this is the only thing to change. For the rest, the staff was really helpful.

I would come back

1  Thank minidiable
Reviewed February 24, 2016

What is not to love about this place? Nice location, great atmosphere, cool decoration, and great service.

Reviewed July 1, 2015

Tried Japanese for the very first time in this restaurant. Lovely atmosphere and service. Food was beyond delicious and the portions generous. I had the "découverte" menu, with a marinated salad and some fired tuna bits to start, Hosomaki sushi and the taste box at the end with sashimi and beef among others. Comes highly recommended!