All reviews james bond car lift modern hotel small glass enclosed balcony great hotel stayed one night deluxe room train station air conditioning nice room underground parking comfortable rooms per night convenient location turntable wifi
Reviewed June 29, 2018 via mobile

Stopped here for 2 nights on the way down to Vendée.
Booked the room and parking in May after realising the hotel was on a main road and decided hotel parking may be safer.
Staff at check in were great, got the car parked and went to our room.
Room was spacious with a lovely bathroom, with walk in shower. Nice Large window and glass door that opened.(we would rather have windows open than have a/c on.)
Our room looked out onto a school playground which we
Had no problem with as we were out most of the time,( and it’s nice to hear children playing and having fun! )
Breakfast we thought was fantastic! Really nice breads,fruits,
Coffee, ham and cheese. Dining room was really nice and calm decor. Breakfast Staff were good.
Overall a really nice stay.close to city centre ,so good for exploring.
P.s lovely indoor market!

Reviewed June 25, 2018 via mobile

Well all I can say is how great this hotel is and the staff. Great hotel and a lovely room and perfect underground secure car park. All the staff were unbelievably helpful and nice. They even recommended a lovely restaurant for us for dinner and booked us a table. We will definitely be staying again.

Reviewed June 20, 2018 via mobile

We only stayed here for 1 night but wished we could stay longer. Such an exciting entrance to car park, a little nerve racking as we drove into lift and car was turned automatically for parking. Loved our room, very comfortable bed and spotlessly clean, quite small but ticked all boxes. Must compliment great staff on efficiency. We overlooked checking wardrobe and left 4 items, they were immediately in touch and have posted them to us. Exceptional service and great location.

Reviewed June 17, 2018 via mobile

A very modern hotel. Delicious breakfast in clean, minimalist dining room. Very secure parking in futuristic underground parking, accessed by a car lift and turntable worthy of 007. Small open plan bedroom/bathroom, modern square sink a bit gimmicky but all clean. For me a little lacking in character and charm but comfortable and clean.

Reviewed May 29, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I stayed in a room for two nights, and my parents stayed in another. We all enjoyed a great stay.

The rooms were clean and spacious. Just a shame there are never any English tea bags... a fancy coffee maker isn't really my thing. My parents agreed; my husband loved it. Personal taste, I guess.

Breakfast was plentiful with lots of choice. There were certain foods that they didn't refill very quickly. But the food was great.

Staff were very friendly and patient. We had a little trouble when we arrived: our car would not fit in the parking lift with the roof box on, plus my dad broke a bottle of wine in the parking area. The staff were very understanding and cleaned it up etc.

The parking is useful in a busy city centre. The fact it is underground, needs to be advertised though. We were searching for ages for it. It is a bit of a pain, also, to get a member of staff to help get your car in and out each time. But, we didn't use our car that much. Plus, it is reassuring to know the car is safe.

The spa was brilliant. Lovely pool and Jacuzzi. Only downside is the "one hour" limit. This doesn't seem necessary, especially in February. We were the only ones in there. And I don't think you should have to pay if you want longer than an hour.

Overall, a great stay and would use again.

Date of stay: February 2018