Review Highlights
Stade Rennais!

Reviewed March 11, 2017
929larrym
Vientiane, Laos
Great atmosphere in a well built if utilitarian stadium

Reviewed June 29, 2016
Tervuren-Paddy
Tervuren

Recommended experiences in and around Rennes
from US$909.10
More Info
from US$194.50
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed June 6, 2018

Wanted to Visit Roazhon Park for sometime as I follow Stade Rennais. Yes, I'm a England based fan. The stadium is great it seats about 30,000. I went in, the off season so the ground was getting ready for the new season. Didn't actually go pitch side or inside the ground. I visited the team shop to browse kit and souvenirs. I bought a training top, postcard, flag, ermine mascot soft toy and t-shirt with the stadium on.
Access into shop is great however there is a second level down steps which you need to ask staff about if a wheelchair user can get down there. My family went down the steps for me and showed me kits as we didn't understand what the staff were saying about access. Nice visit and great shop. Next time I'd like to watch a match in the season.

Date of experience: May 2018
Reviewed June 2, 2018 via mobile

Nice place
I just to cross the stadium by night
New refreshing and new lights are really great.
Of course, and Àrea to avoid the days of soccer games.
(I am living quite closed)

Date of experience: February 2018
Reviewed June 1, 2017

Stade Rennais is the home park for the local Ligue 1 football team. the red and black proudly warn. French national team plays here tomorrow and should be a great game.

Date of experience: June 2017
Reviewed March 11, 2017

Roazhon means "Rennes" in Breton, the local dialect of French & Celtic combined...this soccer stadium is home to Stade Rennais, Rennes entry to Ligue 1...France's top soccer league. Black and red colors since 1899. Goooooaaaalllll!

Reviewed June 29, 2016

Compact stadium (seats 30k) easily accessible from the centre of Rennes. Great noise when full and every seat has a clear view, with close proximity to the pitch. Not of any architectural worth but good at the job it was built for. I wouldn't recommend visiting when no event is on.. the people make the stadium and the atmosphere

Date of experience: June 2016