Only stayed two night in there: great location within 5min walk from the train station (uphill) and 5/10min to city centre (uphill).
Very friendly staff both at check-in and check-out.
Room was cleaned upon arrival but also cleaned on the next day with fresh towels and new toiletries provided.
Bed is comfy but no A/C no coffee and tea. Room is tiny.
I had a lovely stay but a bit pricey.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "Le Boeuf Couronné" is a traditonal downtown hotel located since 1954 in the heart of the city of Chartres. The hotel is affiliated to the Logis de France's chain and features 17 rooms all decorated differently. "L'Amphitryon", the restaurant is proposing a traditional french Cuisine served also on the summer terrace with a view on the flamboyant Cathedral of Chartres. Family dinners, business meetings and groups are welcomed with pleasure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hotel du Boeuf Couronne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Boeuf Couronne Hotel Chartres
- Du Boeuf Couronne Chartres