My wife and I had a delightful 6 nights stay at Auberge du bon Laboureur in mid June 2012.
Bedrooms and public areas are charming, and furnished in keeping with the buildings.
Rooms are spread over a number of buildings, and as mentioned by a previous reviewer, those not in the central building cannot really be described as annexes – they are all part of the hotel, and add to the atmosphere.
We found everything to be spotlessly clean, and very comfortable.
Breakfast is a very extensive buffet, and as we stayed demi-pension had dinner in the hotel each evening. The demi pension rate includes the Menu découverte – but if you don’t like something on this menu [which changes every evening], you can choose an alternative from one of the other menus, generally without surcharge. The quality of the food and service was first class.
All of the staff were very friendly and helpful, and were quite happy to talk in French [when they understood my attempts at the language] or English.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centre of Loire Valley Hotels, Charming Hotel Luxe with first class rooms ansd accomodations. Gastronomic restaurant. Hotel du Bon Laboureur is located near the castle of Chenonceau in Centre of Loire Valley Chateaux in Chateau country. Easy to visit the Loire Valley castles ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Auberge du Bon Laboureur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Auberge Du Bon Laboureur Hotel Chenonceaux
- Auberge Du Bon Laboureur Chenonceaux