We stayed here for one night and the bedrooms were very dated, but comfortable beds. The highlight of the stay was the dinner which was absolutely delicious - classic French food which was beautifully prepared and presented, although the staff serving it were deeply unfriendly and treated us with the utmost suspicion! It was as though English people couldn't possibly appreciate good French food! But we did and realy enjoyed it, although it would have been even nicer ifthey had smiled at us occasionally. What did surprise us was the breakfast whcih was pretty basic - chunks of wholemeal french bread, toast, cheese, ham, boiled eggs, very ordinary croissants and cereals. Coffee served in jugs with no cover so went cold very quickly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centre of Loire Valley Hotels, Charming Hotel Luxe with first class rooms ansd accomodations. Gastronomic restaurant. Hotel du Bon Laboureur is located near the castle of Chenonceau in Centre of Loire Valley Chateaux in Chateau country. Easy to visit the Loire Valley castles ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Auberge du Bon Laboureur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Auberge Du Bon Laboureur Hotel Chenonceaux
- Auberge Du Bon Laboureur Chenonceaux