For travelers who want to experience the quintessential French "art de vivre" this is perhaps the place to be. It boasts a cozy atmosphere with individually decorated hotel rooms. Its lobby and restaurant are decorated with fabulous tapisteries of Arabesque motif. You are nestled right at the middle of the French gentry life. Staff at the hotel were very friendly, and helpful, and offered good advice on restaurants and sights around champagne. Out breakfast was a full feast.
This hotel is conveniently situated at Epernay which is less than 1/2 hour if drive from major houses and head quarter of Moet Chandons!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Land of Champagne and of the king of France has given its name to our Hotel, a historical and authentic house, surrounded by some of the most prestigious French vineyards. Your stay among us will be full of a thousand and one daily delights:champagne tasting, dinner in our gastronomic restaurant, visits to local champagne cellars, excursions to Reims and Epernay... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Travelocity.ca so you can book your Royal Champagne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Champagne Hotel Epernay
- Royal Champagne Épernay
- Royal Champagne Hotel Épernay