Lowest prices for your stay
US$141
SAVE US$9
Expedia.comUS$141
PricelineUS$141
Agoda.comUS$142
All reviews large balcony next morning nice hotel seaside bus
Selected filters
Reviewed October 27, 2019

I stayed in this hotel in 2012 and I must say it was a great experience. The hotel its self as far as the price was concerned was a bargain. But firstly, my bus arrived in front of the hotel I thaught oh no, what a worn out hotel, maybe I did a mistake and I thaught of that also when I enterred the lobby which gave an old impression. But then I took the key and took an old elevator and opened the room. It was amazing. Fresh, new, with all good new appliances. Very clean and with a pleasant odour. I had the balcony on the back side so there was not much to see but I did not mind that. But most of all. I had a great great(!) mattress I ever slept on in years. The breakfast next morning was good variety and it was very tasteful so I ate really too much O:-). Really nice hotel, especially if you are travelling

Date of stay: November 2018
2  Thank Damir23
Reviewed October 15, 2019

One of the most beautiful hotels in town, located outside the city center, only a few steps to the clean, long and wonderful beach.
Rooms are large, clean and the service good. No mini bar, large balcony with seaside and to the beautiful garden with its large and clean pool.
If I come back to Ajaccio then I will choose this hotel again.

Room tip: rooms with beautiful sea sight
Date of stay: October 2019
22  Thank Rolf W
Reviewed August 31, 2019 via mobile

Very comfortable, extremely clean. Lovely air conditioning to keep you cool during the hot weather. We had a comfortable room with a small balcony at the back of the hotel overlooking the railway line. The view was perfectly fine, quite interesting really, very quiet when we shut the sliding doors. The pool was gorgeous but found it slightly annoying that quite a few people put towels on sunbeds to reserve them, and then disappeared off somewhere for hours, leaving very few sunbeds available at times.
The hotel staff were very welcoming but many of the waiting staff spoke little English. Breakfast was great and good value. A good variety of hot and cold food,as well as fruit, nuts, cereal, bread and pastries. The evening menu was very nice, limited if you are vegetarian though and a little bit pricey.
The hotel was handy for Recanto Beach through an underpass. However, the underpass could have done with some maintenance, a good clean and painting. The lifts to the underpass did not work. I presume that the underpass is not the responsibility of the hotel though, but probably the local council.
Recanto Beach was beautiful, white sand, very clean. There was very little shade on the beach so a sun shade is a good idea. There was a lifeguard station which was manned during the day.
There is a handy snack bar serving cold drinks and paninis during the day. Further along the beach was the wonderful Tahiti Bar. We had several excellent meals there. They are open during the day and in the evening. They hire out sun beds in front of the bar.
The hotel was next to Recanto train station. The train kept to the timetable, which was given to me by the hotel reception. 2 Euros to get to Ajaccio in approx 5-10 minutes. A trip into the city is a must. We spent a couple of lovely days exploring Ajaccio.
It cost 25 Euros to get a taxi to the airport, the journey took 5 minutes. All in all, a lovely relaxing stay in Corsica. Brush up on your French before you go and a phrase book is a must if your French is as bad as mine. Consider hiring a car, which we will definitely be doing next time so we can see more of this stunning island.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed May 16, 2019

This meant very weak WiFi connection and both breakfast and dinner were served rather late. Having said that the breakfast spread was amazing and service excellent. Dinner was so so. Room was more than adequate with tea making facilities but no fridge. Location was poor as it was quite a distance from the town.

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed April 16, 2019

Hotel is great, my room was comfortable and spacious, bathroom luxury and nice. I had own balcony and room was silent and nice. Beautiful garden and pool area (not in use because of season). Seafront is just 50 meters from hotel.

Hotel is very well located near airport. I was easily walking to airport at 20 minutes.
Breakfast was not available for early flight.

Room tip: Views behind the hotel are not very attractive.
Date of stay: April 2019