Lowest prices for your stay
US$110
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$111
Agoda.com
US$112
US$89
SAVE US$23
Hotels.comUS$111
PricelineUS$102
Trip.comUS$112
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed June 27, 2019 via mobile

Room was clean and tidy, parking was easy in the street in front of the hotel. The receptionist on check in was super helpful, however the receptionist the next morning was grumpy and rude, almost annoyed to respond to a question about directions, just pointing to where the local maps were kept. Our shower had a leak which unfortunately soaked the bathmat which was rolled up in the shower basin. Good wifi, no curtains and the shutters are not able to close properly. Room 319 needs a little attention

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank NavahoSurfer
Reviewed April 30, 2019 via mobile

Positives
-new room well furnished
-clean
-cool 5 people bedroom family fun!
-location very good to visit ajaccio

Negatives
-reception difficult to find seperate in building to the left
-parking is unclear an not easy

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed October 10, 2018 via mobile

They did not give us the advertized free breakfast:
I checked the hotel on the web the day before, but did not reserve, as it was not high season and we arrived early. They told me there were only triple room left. We were tired and just accepted. Just after I checked on their own wen site; firstly there were twin rooms available, and secondly the same price for the triple room included breakfast!
I went down to the reception and asked why we did not get free breakfast.
First they tried to tell me that it was not possible to find better deal on internet, then I showed her their very own web page on my smart phone. Her reaction was: "we are aware of this, this is an error on our web pages"!!
The least they could have done is to give us the advertized free breakfast: advertisements are a form for commitment.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
kalliste20, Directeur général at Hotel Kalliste, responded to this reviewResponded October 11, 2018

Mister Peter,

I am surprised to see your customer comment. we did an early check in at 9 am for free, check in at 2 pm normaly, your room rate was 79 euros for a large room with a double bed and a single bed. you asked me for a free breakfast, except that the site you were on was not valid, you could have made the reservation on the site if it was more advantageous, but you could not do it because the site did not work normally
it is you who are dishonest with such an unfair attitude towards our hotel and our reputation, I also note you 1/5.
I want to know if the price of 79 euros is expensive for a great superior for two people with an early check in at 9 o'clock. you are free to choose another hotel if the rate does not suit you.
dear readers please watch out for dishonest comments
friendly

Reviewed September 28, 2018

Basic but nice and clean accommodation. Situated on a busy main road. Air conditioned but hot weather meant windows and shutters needed to be open. Breakfast was very enjoyable with plenty of choice.. Cook your own boiled eggs. Les oeufs sont Crus. (New one on me!)

Room tip: 13 on street, quite noisey.
Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 29, 2018

I stayed here for two nights in September 2017. Hotel is all right, but nothing to rave about.
I had a room facing the main street, so it was a bit noisy. Reception staff at check-in was friendly.
Like most of the places on Corse, I found the costs of accomodation a bit too high for what you get.
Hotel is not very close to the old town, but it is still walkable. Also the train station can be reached on foot.

Date of stay: September 2017