Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
TripadvisorUS$113
Priceline
eDreamsUS$113
FindHotelUS$115
Trip.comUS$115
Hurb
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 23, 2017 via mobile

Nice clean room!
The receptionists very professional, great welcome!

Nice view and very clean.

Sun floor on the roof ( nice view) with one indoor swimmingpool.

Breakfast inside or outside but with the cars...(?)

Anyway, we want to coming back!!

Date of stay: August 2017
Reviewed July 21, 2017 via mobile

Very very nice fully refreshed rooms and bathrooms. Well decorated, with an indoor swimming pool at the top and a super terrace surrounding Ajaccio.
In my opinion this hotel definitely merits 3 stars !

The cons are perhaps the parking, which is quite small (not enough car places for all rooms) the location pretty far from the downtown (you need a car, approx 5-7mn) and the included and free breakfast which is quite « simple ».

But globally, I fully recommend this hotel if you’re looking for an abordable excellent 2* in Ajaccio. You will feel like in a 3* sup :-)

Date of stay: July 2017
Reviewed May 31, 2017

A bit away from downtown, 45 min walk or 10-15 min by car. The hotel is well maintained, very clean rooms. Parking is a little tight but we managed. Excellent breakfast. Helpful reception. We liked it

Date of stay: May 2017
Reviewed July 17, 2016 via mobile

A fair way from the centre of town. Discovered a little late that the buses stop at 2000.
I went there as it was recommended to me.
It's summer and I hadnt booked so you get what you can.
I booked for two nights, and instead of giving me a double room they gave me a suite. This suite was huge and I'm sure could have slept 9, but very dated. The verandah was amazing as was the view over the harbour.
After getting back from the beach on day two we discovered we had only been booked in for one night which became a bit of an issue.
Thankfully it was resolved and we got a smaller and better priced room for the 2nd night.
The next morning I saw the original staff member and she didn't even acknowledge that there had been a problem. This left a slightly bitter taste, but overall not a place to stay.

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank odimascio
Reviewed June 10, 2016

Well, somehow I didn’t realize this was a 2-star hotel or that we were so far away from town, but t here are limited choices for hotels in Ajaccio and we wanted to be accessible to the airport for the last day of our trip. We walked to town, but it was not a quick ramble or particularly nice, so drive if you have a car—there’s plenty of parking. The room itself turned out to be fine and quite large, although the “view” to the sea is over several bulky buildings and pretty far away. Not much charm around you, lots of blocky buildings and a highway, until you get to town. Breakfast was of the industrial variety and we didn’t much care for it; it was included, though. But Ajaccio the old town is a pretty place and worth an overnight visit, though Monday, when a lot was closed was not the perfect day for this. And the staff actually were terrific, very attentive and helpful.

Room tip: Maybe if you go up high you'll have a better sea view. Down below it wasn't much.
Date of stay: May 2016