All reviews mini fridge no elevator train station first floor tourist office within walking distance air conditioning reception
Reviewed August 21, 2017 via mobile

Nice position close to the commercial harbour and 10 min walk from city centre. Nice price.
Nice rooms (not many frills but clean and large enough)
Nice staff.
Some may not like it is located on the first floor with no elevator.

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed June 12, 2017

The hotel is very centrally located, next to Place Saint-Nicolas, which means that you have the Citadelle and old town within walking distance, plenty of shops and restaurants nearby (plus the bus from/to the airport stops).

The room that we got was super tiny, the road is a bit busy, so you may have a little bit of noise. On the plus side we had a little fridge, and a kettle so that was good.

Overall I would say that it is a good option if you want to explore the town and walk around.

Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed April 3, 2017

It is on the first floor without a lift but other than that everything else was perfect for us. Specially the 6 AM coffee with milk at the door for only 2.5 Euro. We stayed only one night but really enjoyed our stay. The room was small but comfortable. Bathroom and the room were spotless. The window overlooked the street which was fascinating to watch. Great location. Almost right across the from Tourist Office which is perpetually closed it seems. Walkable distance to the beautiful old town and lots of cafes and restaurants.

Date of stay: March 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Purobi
Reviewed April 1, 2017

I normally avoid staying in cities, but, after a long day riding around the island on my motorcycle I decided I needed to stop. I had noticed this hotel on the Internet and decided to give it a go. The staff at reception were multilingual, the price was good and the room was great. I can tolerate most things but the rooms must be clean. The hotel did not disappoint. The room I had enjoyed a balcony overlooking the street, great bed, good bathroom, good internet...everything I could want for a 2 day stay.

As a bonus the hotel is in the midst of a host of cafes and restaurants which I enjoyed immensely. There is good shopping in the area. Overall the quality of the hotel and the atmosphere of the neighborhood made for a very pleasant stay.

Parking for a motorcycle was fine but I am not sure what is available for cars.

Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed July 27, 2016 via mobile

Took a room here (not breakfast) for the night after our ferry arrival, and we had no complaints.

Close to ferry, close to dinner, close to Avis rental pick-up, and off we went. Fully air-conditioned in summer heat (non-negotiable in July for us). Professional staff and clean hotel, heavily reliant on brown decor, but one moves on.

Go for it.