Lowest prices for your stay
US$82
SAVE US$2
Free cancellation until 21-03-09
Reserve now, pay at stay
eDreams
TravelocityUS$82
Orbitz.comUS$82
CheapTicketsUS$82
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed October 1, 2018

I stayed at this central hotel for two nights in a double room. Although the entrance is a little unusual, through a communal hallway (first floor) this quirky, clean and comfortable hotel is a great place to stay with a friendly, infomative manager who speaks great english,

My room was directly overlooking the high street and was well designed, had a small ensuite and had a large fan which was very useful given he surprising temperature in Bastia at that time of year.

Breakfast was an additional 8 euros and was excellent.

The hotel is so near to shops, restaurants and bars, Le Vieux Port which is gorgeous, The Palais De Justice and the Citardelle.

Place Du Marche nearby has an exciting piazza with live music, on Saturdays there is a local market selling cheese, bread and local produce. On Sundays there is a market also at Place St Nicholas selling much more. The latter has many restaurants and bars and a great place to watch the various ferries going to Italy and France.

Overall a great place to visit.

Room tip: Ask for a quieter room at the rear.
Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
3  Thank angela j
Reviewed August 27, 2018 via mobile

The most unwelcoming place I ever Been to. Enough to leave the place and ending up staying somewhere else. I really hope that the concierge was just having the worse day of his life and that I was just his decompression valve! Unbelievable!

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
MOUSLIMYOU, Gérant at Hotel du Palais, responded to this reviewResponded August 31, 2018

Dear Sir or Madam, Are you sure you are writing about the right place ?because as We recall we didn't have any problem with any guest.
Maybe you could contact us to make sure you are writting a comment about the right place.
Regards

YM/Gérant

Hotel du Palais Bastia Centre

Reviewed August 11, 2018 via mobile

Perfect location in the heart of Bastias old town and steps away from the old port which is the most beautiful area of old buildings and nice restaurants to suit all tastes!

Youssef is a wonderful host and ensures everyone is felt welcome and at home from the minute you walk through it’s pleasant reception area.

I made last minute booking as never organized!!!!
He gave wonderful recommendations on where to eat and also re market area on where to get best charcuterie and cheese.

I spent 5 days traveling and returned to Du Palais on last night as it has a wonderful homely feel.

Room was spotless and linen /towels etc all perfect .

Also, I got cups of tea ( I’m Irish need my tea!!!) which Youssef kindly made for me!!

100 percent recommend for friendliness, location and vibe!

Angela

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Castlemoyle
Reviewed June 20, 2018 via mobile

I must admit this was my third choice accommodation in Bastia.

Having spent a few days hiking in Cap Corse I was tired and very smelly and upon returning to the city found that the campsite I’d stayed in previously was closed. Damn. The tourist office pointed me in the direction of a scuzzy looking hostel that was fully booked, and then I took a chance and wandered into Hotel du Palais off the street.

Yusef, the owner, couldn’t have greeted me more warmly or have been kinder and the room he showed me was simple yet stylish. Perhaps it was because I hadn’t slept in a bed for four days or taken a shower but I found the facilities more than comfortable.

The following day he extended his generosity by allowing me to return to the hotel and make further plans after missing my morning ferry.

In a city where accommodation options are limited and crazy expensive, Hotel du Palais is a great choice!

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Grubbertastic
Reviewed June 6, 2018 via mobile

Upgraded to larger room with two double beds
No air conditioning in room - opened windows for air but traffic from road constant through night.
No tea/coffee/refrigerator in room
Two flight of stairs to reception

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
MOUSLIMYOU, Gérant at Hotel du Palais, responded to this reviewResponded June 7, 2018

Dear Sir and Madame,
Thanks for your review.
Our hotel is note advertised as a hotel with air conditioning.
You had no coffeein your room but a tea pot in your room with different kind of teas and cups and sweets wich is not usual in a two star hotel .
We don' t have a fridge but we made sure your beers and wine were kept fresh in our fridge.
Also for a 75€ room in bastia in high season we think that you haven't travel enough when we read your expectations.

Cheers