“"PLEASANT SURPRISE"”
Review of Restaurant Ashiana

Restaurant Ashiana
Reserve with
Restaurant Ashiana is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #8,119 of 18,726 Restaurants in Paris
Neighbourhood: Champs-Élysées
Neighbourhood: Champs-Élysées
Reviewed April 5, 2018

After a long day we ended up eating here because we were tired of having Italian/french food and we couldn't find anything else except this Indian Restaurant, and what a great 'compromise' it turned out to be. The staff were attentive and helpful, even once it got busy - which it did. The food was excellent than other average Indian restaurants in Paris.The manner in which we were served this place was a real find. A special thanks to the gentlemen who served us.
Great Experience

1  Thank Rajesh A

Reviewed December 12, 2017 via mobile

Food is delicious but for €50 we then went and got something after as it was unsatisfying. Delivered to our hotel and no cutlery or napkins even

Reviewed November 25, 2017 via mobile

Visiting Paris just for a day at the end of a week in Europe. Was looking for some comfort food and fortunately came across this delightful restaurant. Ordered Paneer Tikka masala, Dal Tadka, Aloo Mattar and vegetable biryani. All of our choices were bursting with flavour and reminded us of Home in India. Very happy with our choice and highly recommend it if you happen to be in Paris.

1  Thank Vasu R
Reviewed October 16, 2017

Being a fan of Indian food (and picky about it too), I was craving it during my stay in Paris. Ran into this gem while walking along Rue du Faubourg Saint Honore and noticed how busy it was with the locals during lunch. Came back and tried it for dinner, and I was beyond happy! It is one of the best Indian restaurants I've ever had. Price-wise, it may seem a bit pricey compared to other Indian restaurants in paris, but it is so worth it!!!

The atmosphere is nice and ambient. Most importantly, the food was quality and sinfully delicious. You can tell the food was quality when your stomach doesn't act up after eating it. Had naan, samosas, saag paneer with basmati rice. I'm definitely going back for more when I hit Paris in the future and will recommend to family & friends.

Reviewed August 10, 2017

For me, this was the best Indian Cuisine I've ate, outside the UK. Curry was delicious (tikka masala), mushroom rice superb and garlic naan....the best ever!! Excellent service and reasonably priced. Wouldn't hesitate to dine there again.

1  Thank Rob B