“Delicious simple food ”

Price range: US$9 - US$14
Description: French street food made with love & fresh products
Description: French street food made with love & fresh products
Reviewed February 14, 2018 via mobile

What a fantastic find. We looked on trip advisor for a good, affordable restaurant by our hotel and found this gem. Small location. Simple, grilled meats and burgers. Looks to have a strong take out business. We got seated right away.

My husband opted for the duck and fries. He won, hands down. I had the steak (which was fantastic) and vegetables (that were your average, steamed veggies). Makes me think you probably can’t go wrong here. However, if I was going to go again I’d go with the duck and fries. Service was quick, and they had booze.

Highly recommend.

1  Thank Rebecca J

Reviewed February 9, 2018 via mobile

Really good food, cheap and great service.
I had the beef and it was fantastic!
If you are in Paris nearby this place then go there

Reviewed February 6, 2018

This is a great little burger spot, quick, inexpensive, and delicious. You can customize your burger with various toppings and sauces.

Reviewed February 5, 2018

Great food, good quality and loved the concept because you can choose between the meat, the sauce and the topping you like the most! They give you a choice on a papper and with the pen you choose. Service was fast and friendly..just the way I like :) The ambiance and music was just great for a little small restaurant in the streets of Paris. Congrats to all the staff..! Amazing service. in Paris we don't see a lot like you! Great concept for a good price in Paris. I will for sure come back in my next time in Paris. Me and my boyfriend were very happy to find this restaurant! All the best from Portugal :)

Reviewed December 26, 2017 via mobile

A cosy place which offers a simple and limited menu, either grilled meats or burgers. Notwithstanding, the food were good, especially the accompanying creamy mushroom sauce which was excellent. The steak was cooked a little raw for my liking though. The guy who served us was also friendly and spoke English. Overall, a nice place for a simple meal!