“Spectacular Bakery”

Cuisines: French
Neighbourhood: Le Marais
Neighbourhood: Le Marais
Reviewed March 10, 2016

My friends and I came here about being recommend it by a local. It was one of the best croissants and pain au chocolats I have had. Really good. Perfect flakey pastry and great flavour.

I also had a basil thing (almost like a scone?) and it was amazing. Really surprisingly good actually. I didn't expect it to be as good as it was and it was just that good.

My friends also had a foie gras pie that they liked a lot. Next door to the bakery they also have a desert place where another friend got a raspberry tart which she loved.

This was one of the best finds I have seen in Paris. Keep up the great work!

Date of visit: March 2016
1  Thank Thomas H

Reviewed December 16, 2015

This cafe was located near my accommodation and was highly recommended. They have an excellent selection of savoury and sweet treats. They have three shops in a row! My favourites were the foie grass pie and the veal. The cakes were great too but nothing too mind blowing about them.

I think the only downside of this amazing bakery is that its expensive!

Date of visit: December 2015
1  Thank Kim L
Reviewed October 24, 2015

If you are around Hotel de Ville treat yourself to the best bakery in Marais. During my stay in Paris, I went to this shop 3 times and each time I treated myself to not very cheap piece of heaven (6 to 7 euros). I tried the mango pineapple boat, Mille Feuille and the green apple dome (this was my lease favorite). Each piece is handcrafted artfully and layers are different flavors unfolds in your mouth as you enjoy every bite of it.

Date of visit: October 2015
1  Thank MegKermani
Reviewed October 8, 2015

There are two sides, the sweet and the savory. Both are great. If you really want to taste what real French pastries taste, you have to visit this place.

Date of visit: September 2015
Reviewed October 1, 2015 via mobile

It's an excellent patisserie in the heart of paris. We tried the baba au rhum and the fig tart. Very very nice, albeit the heart stopping price. But we are in paris, so might as well enjoy it.

Date of visit: October 2015