“Amazing meal start to finish”
Review of L'Arcane

L'Arcane
Ranked #24 of 19,144 Restaurants in Paris
Neighbourhood: Montmartre
Neighbourhood: Montmartre
Reviewed September 4, 2018

The service was wonderful and kind. All of the food was delicious. We went with the wine pairing for diner and it was a great value. We have dined all over the world and this place is in my top 5 meals of all time. A return visit may be in order. it was a very special night.

2  Thank Crystal S

Reviewed September 3, 2018 via mobile

We had the lunch special (three courses: appetizer, entree, dessert) with wine pairings. Food is in-line with expectations for one-star Michelin restaurant. Creative and beautifully served. I would have liked to hear a little bit more about the wines and why they were selected. Overall well priced for the experience.

1  Thank copperdan00
Reviewed July 14, 2018 via mobile

I went in Holidays in France I find this place to TripAdvisor cute place particular food good fish fast service I think I ll come back

Reviewed July 10, 2018

Really delicious and imaginative food. The (rose) wine was outstanding, and the pudding with spinach sorbet, cherries and pistachio cream worked amazingly well. It was all excellent. they catered for vegetarians - not bad in Paris ! The only slight criticisms was the service, although friendly and helpful, was slow. But maybe that was just my anglo-saxon impatience. You'll need minimum 2 hours for the 3 courses.

4  Thank groucho007
Reviewed July 4, 2018 via mobile

This restaurant it’s delicious dining experience! My parents love every menu and they want to come every week.