“Good food and service ”

Price range: US$13 - US$28
Neighbourhood: Opéra / Bourse
Neighbourhood: Opéra / Bourse
Reviewed February 12, 2018 via mobile

First night in Paris meal. I think it’s probably aimed at a younger age group than our group’s, 46 to 52. The restaurant was busy, we reserved a table the same day. Main courses were €24 which I felt were overpriced. The food was good but not €24 good. The portion sizes were small for the price. But this is Paris. Couldn’t fault the service.

1  Thank SandyBlue69

Reviewed January 30, 2018

Restaurant recommended and booked by the concierge at Le Plumes Hotel a short distance away. This is a vibrant, medium size restaurant and a real French delight.
Greeted by the owner and wife the four of us we were seated on a comfortable table with drinks order taken a short time after we perused the menu. The main course of lamb was very well presented and praised for its taste and tenderness. We also had a fabulous slow cooked pork and bean cassoulet that had been allowed to simmer for 6 hours. The accompanying wine suggested by the owner went very well with the dishes.
I was too full to partake in the dessert but the cheese board was sublime. After our meal we had a long conversation with Matt the owner and it clear he is passionate about his food and restaurant. I would have no hesitation in recommending this venue and on our return to Paris will look forward to a return visit.

1  Thank Westsussextraveller1
TOUSRestaurant, Gérant at Tous, responded to this reviewResponded February 12, 2018

Thank you so much for your wonderful comment ! It was a pleasure to welcome you and we sincerely hope to welcome you back for your next Parisian trip !

Warm regards, TOUS Team

Reviewed January 19, 2018

I went to Tous in December 2017 as a small dinner for four. Excellent meal, wine and service. It is a great atmosphere, tastefully decorated and the staff are very genuine.

My mum had a birthday in January 2018 with family from all over the word coming. I contacted the restaurant to see if they could accommodate 12 people and Aude was most helpful and able to fulfil my request. We had a great time and the service was very good - happy to explain everything in English. My little niece loved the desert trolley!

I look forward to eating here again when I visit in the summer.

Reviewed January 12, 2018 via mobile

Very good food with well chosen ingredients and fantastic recipes. The cook has an amazing capacity of combining interesting ingredients.

The service is just great.

Is hard to get a better price quality ratio in Paris.

Reviewed January 11, 2018 via mobile

We had the great pleasure of visiting Tous for lunch and meeting the wonderful owner Aude. We had the specials of the day (Twist on Caesar salad and steak with pasta) and Korean Beef salad and chicken cordon Bleu. This was accompanied with some stellar blue cheese and bread. All the food was exceptionally tasty and fresh, we learned from Aude that food is sourced daily from markets. All the best with your second location!!