Citadines Place d'Italie Paris(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$122
US$107
Hotels.com
US$79
US$71
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 44% below average rates

The price you found is 44% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$127/night.

Hotel La Manufacture(Paris)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$72
US$67
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$83/night.

Hotel Astoria - Astotel(Paris)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$118
US$110
  • Room Service
Hotel Augustin - Astotel(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$159
US$144
Official Site
Hotel Eiffel Seine(Paris)
US$197
US$147
Official Site
  • Bar/Lounge
Le 55 Montparnasse Hotel(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$108
  • Fitness centre
Hotel Darcet(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$114
US$111
All reviewsluxembourg gardenssaint sulpiceelementary schoolquiet streetexecutive roomhermes toiletriesgreat boutiqueliving roomcroissantsmacaroonspublic areasleft bankwalking distancelovely hotelsmall hotelperfect locationheart of paris
Reviewed March 15, 2011

This was my second weekend visit to Villa Madam. Stayed here a couple of years ago just after it had changed owners and had gone thro’ a stylish re vamp. All the initial teething troubles have vanished and we were made to feel very comfortable & welcome even lucky enough to have a room up-grade. Great location for the park and endless retail and eating experiences. Rue Madam is very quiet at night so with such a comfortable bed and silence I slept very well. Will return

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank cat82London
Reviewed October 22, 2010

I cannot say enough good things about this beautiful, elegant little hotel. What stands out for me is how the staff responded in a crisis. My husband was hit by a bus while we were on our 30th anniversary vacation. It would take me pages to describe everything the hotel management and staff did to help me. Everyone was so helpful, but the help provided by the night-manager, Herve Luc Becker, went beyond anything I could have imagined. He was there for me every night when I came back from the hospital with tea and comfort, and made countless phone calls for me. When it became clear that I would need to extend my stay, he visited some appartment hotels on his day off, and found me a suitable place. He took me there and gave me a tour of the neighborhood. He checked on me every day and continued to help until we were able to leave Paris 2 weeks later. Wow! I am so lucky that I met such a wonderful person.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple
2  Thank sevencats
Reviewed October 17, 2010

Hotel Villa Madame is an extremely fine experience. Let me count the ways:

1. Very trendy and stylish.
2. The rooms are spacious and well appointed.
3. Reasonably priced.
4. Well located. Close to St. Germain des Pres and Luxembourg Gardens. Metro is close and easy.
5. The staff is extremely cordial, helpful....completely fluent with English and patient with my crappy French. Franck, Herve Luc, Sonia, and Camille get high marks for customer service. Ask for them personally. You won't be disappointed.
6. Quiet at night. Unlike other Paris hotels, Rue Madame is quiet at night and it's easy to get a good night sleep.

We stayed for three weeks at Villa Madame last year and liked it so much that we returned for another three weeks this year. We'd like to go again next year, God willing.

Please contact me personally KNOOSTER@aol.com for more info. I'm happy to recommend.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Knooster
Reviewed July 5, 2010

I spent a wonderful week at the Villa Madame, finding the staff very helpful and gracious. My 5th floor room was very clean and light, quiet, and comfortable. The hotel is extremely well located only a few short blocks to the metro, Jardins du Luxemburg, and shopping. The hotel offered free wifi, and much more surprisingly, free international telephone service from my room via voip. Breakfasts were excellent, and the garden area was quiet and comfortable. Just around the corner is Maison du Jardin, a very excellent small restaurant with prix fixe 31 euro dinners. Staff made other great recommendations as well. I would unhesitatingly recommend and will return.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled on business
1  Thank aquaticdoc
Reviewed June 25, 2010

We were offered room 02 on arrival, a tiny room off the courtyard, priced at 285 Euros. It was 4 PM and the noise of everyone having a drink in the courtyard was intolerable. The ceiling of the room was very low, so we packed and returned to reception. They were very unhelpful in finding us another hotel.
This hotel was recommended by Frommer. It will be the last time I buy a frommer publication. Avoid rooms 01 and 02!!

• Stayed: June 2010