Villa Madame
Hotel Eiffel Seine(Paris)
US$174
US$167
  • Bar/Lounge
Hotel Astoria - Astotel(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$151
US$139
US$214
US$196
US$350
US$306
Agoda.com
  • Fitness centre
Hotel Augustin - Astotel(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$172
US$155
Official Site
Le 55 Montparnasse Hotel(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$150
US$128
US$266
US$217
US$451
Cancelon
  • Restaurant
All reviewsluxembourg gardenssaint sulpicequiet streetexecutive roomhermes toiletriessmall bottle of champagnegreat boutiqueliving roomcroissantsmacaroonspublic areasleft bankwithin easy walking distancelovely hotelsmall hotelparis standardscomfortable rooms
Reviewed July 24, 2012

Wow, where do I start? My husband and I chose to stay at Villa Madame for my birthday, based off of TripAdvisor reviews. The location is excellent in the St. Germain des Pres/Jardin de Luxembourg area with easy access to a quite a few metro stations. We found ourselves strolling and falling in love with the neighborhood. We wanted to experience Paris like locals and this was the place to do it! Cammie, Eric and the entire VM staff were truly kind, patient (especially with my attempts to speak French exclusively) warm and always eager to help with our every need (fresh flowers/directions/reservations). The breakfast was fresh and delicious and well worth the cost compared to the local cafes. All of the hotel dining recommendations were spot on, we were never disappointed. I initially had concerns with the proximity to the school and noise, but I was pleasantly surprised that it was a non issue for us. When we wanted quiet, we kept our windows closed, When we wanted to hear and enjoy the sounds of the neighborhood, we opened the windows. We stayed in room 22 which was a spacious exectuive room facing the charming street on the 2nd floor (3rd in US). I am looking forward to my next visit to Paris and will most certainly choose Villa Madame again. Very well done!

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
VillaMadame, Directeur général at Villa Madame, responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2012

Dear Melroseco 2000,

I could start my answer in the same way as you: "Wow, where do I start?"

We are so glad to read such a nice review that summarizes the spirit of the Villa Madame hotel.
A real parisian experience…with a personalized service and a quality breakfast! We are pleased to read that you enjoyed it!

We will be very happy to welcome you again soon,

Best Parisian regards,

Reviewed July 19, 2012

Very nice rooms with superb beds and amntities. We stayed in a superior room located to the backyard. Nice to be able to sleep with the window open in the middle of Paris.

There is only a few minuttes walk to different tubestations, very convenient. Even the RER-station with direct connection to CDG is only 20 minuttes walk from the hotel.

As this is a small hotell there are no things like queues for check in or check out at all, and the staff were very helpful during out stay.

Not cheap though, we paid 900 EUR for a three nights stay, but it was worth it.

Would absolutely recommend this hotel, both for business and pleasure.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank reisefan
VillaMadame, Directeur général at Villa Madame, responded to this reviewResponded July 19, 2012

Dear Reisefan

I would like to thank you for the nice review you posted on the Villa Madame Hotel. We really appreciated it. We are glad to read that the comfort, the intimate atmosphere and the location of the hotel gave you satisfaction.

We look forward to welcoming you again at the Villa Madame!

Best regards,

Elsa Morichau Beauchant

Reviewed July 9, 2012

We have just come back from a long weekend in Paris for our wedding anniversay staying at Villa Madame. The only thing that spoiled it was the very cramped room we were given. We can only think that as we didn't book direct we were given the poorest room. Regardless of that, it was still billed as 'a nice room' and charged at 4 star prices. Pity, as we loved the hotel itself but won't be going back. We think the room will unfortunately be the thing we remember most about our special anniversary weekend.

Room Tip: Don't pick room 17
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Lizzie531
Management response:Responded July 10, 2012

Dear Lizzie531

I feel really sorry to read that your room did not meet your expectations, leaving you disappointing memories. Most of the time, whenever possible, when a guest complains about his room, we offer another room. I am sorry that you did not change for another one!
In this regard, I can assure you that we do not assign our room to whether it is a direct booking or not. It is not the way we conceive customer services.
Lots of guests love the room 17, for its particular shape and style. Thus, we consider this room as de "nice room".
If you decide to come back to the Villa Madame hotel, I will personally ensure that you will be in a room you like!

Best regards,

Reviewed July 6, 2012

My girlfriend and I found the staff, the location, the room to be excellent. We were unsure of what to expect after selecting this hotel on the internet. We had a great time here. Highly recommend this hotel. The staff did everything to make this stay enjoyable. The room was small but very well decorated and had every convenience. Very close to Jardin de Luxembourg.

Reviewed July 1, 2012

My wife and I arrived on a wet June evening after a great journey over from London the Eurostar. The hotel was easy to find in a quiet corner just outside the Latin quarter and on the door step of the fantastic Luxembourg gardens. The staff were very well presented and prepared, when our faltering french failed communication in English was no problem. The ground floor area is well appointed and very comfortable, where the room we stayed in on the first floor was very comfortable, clean and full of useful additions such as the large pink Villa Madame umbrella!
We stayed as sleeping guests only and found no problem eating out in the close by coffee bars or restaurants, I would point out if you are 6'6" you may want to ask if there are any rooms with a little more space in the bath room, at 5'8" you'll have no problems.

Room Tip: If you are 6'6" you may want to ask if there are any rooms with a little more space in the bath room, at 5'8" you'll have no problems.
1  Thank LondonPippo