Citadines Place d'Italie Paris(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$106
US$100
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$142/night.

US$260
  • Fitness centre
Hotel Augustin - Astotel(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$114
US$108
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$145/night.

Hotel Eiffel Seine(Paris)
US$182
US$134
Official Site
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$168/night.

Hotel La Manufacture(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$77
US$66
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$102/night.

Hotel Astoria - Astotel(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$98
US$94
Agoda.com
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$126/night.

US$77
US$69
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$95/night.

Hotel du Printemps(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$102
Orbitz.com
  • Bar/Lounge
Le 55 Montparnasse Hotel(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$126
US$47
Priceline
Savings alert! 48% below average rates

The price you found is 48% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$91/night.

Hotel Darcet(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$72
US$61
Priceline
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$91/night.

All reviewsluxembourg gardensquiet streetst sulpiceexecutive roomhermes toiletriesgreat boutiquede prescroissantspublic areasmacaroonswalking distanceleft banksmall hotellovely hotelperfect locationheart of parisfour nights
Reviewed November 3, 2012

I have stayed at this hotel for 2 night
Overall it's a clean and neat hotel
Although room's size is small
But elegant
comfortable beds and lovely showers
Good breakfast
Nice and friendly staff
I would give it 4/5

• Stayed: November 2012
1  Thank Chuchu530
Reviewed October 24, 2012 via mobile

Our classic double room was nicely furnished but lacked storage spaces. We
had to live out of suitcases for six days.
Bathroom was modern and immaculate.
A larger room would have been preferable.
Good location near Jardin du Luxembourg
and St Germaine des Près. Small but effective staff. Available full breakfast was delicious.

• Stayed: October 2012
2  Thank pointq
Reviewed October 23, 2012

I would recommend this hotel to couples, friends, solo travelers, and business travelers (although internet was intermittent in the rooms and stronger in the lobby) and families whose children are older. We booked Executive Room # 21. I'd read most of the reviews from Trip Advisor when I picked this hotel. We were very pleased with this hotel. Free international phone service. We had ample space. Our room had a king bed, a closet, a sofa with loose pillows, a square table, tables on each side of the bed, a nespresso machine, a desk and chair, a safe, and a refrigerator. Our room(and the hotel) was designed in a contemporary chic fashion with lit elegant pictures in various areas. The bathroom was also a contemporary white marble with a deep tub on the left hand side and a toilet and a enclosed shower on the right side. Straight ahead was a sink and area to put cosmetics. In the room were hotel monogramed terry slippers and white terry bathrobes. In the bathroom were complimentary Hermes shower gels, lotions,shampoo, and colognes. Linens, including bed linens, were changed daily. This hotel is very clean and elegant, but feels more like a private mansion than a hotel. It is located on a Parisian street away from the bustle and noise of the city. You may hear children in the morning hours because it is near a school, but I actually found that sound cheerful and pleasing cause you felt like you were experiencing Parisian life in a small neighborhood. The lobby in this hotel is like a warm and inviting living room with a table and chairs sitting area beyond. It has a beautifully designed eating area with a small bar, a little computer area, and an elegant modern bathroom with large mirror, heated seat and Hermes toiletries. The fireplace in the living room , when lit, adds a warm romantic feel. This hotel is very close to Luxembourg Gardens. has a wonderful cafes and restaurants around the corner or within walking distance. There are grocery stores, flower shops and trendy shopping(Rue de Rennes) close by. We were able to walk many places, ie the Latin Quarter, St Germaine Blvd, Ile de Cite, Ile St Louis, the Lourve. Walking to the Eiffel is doable if you like to walk, but the St Suplice Metro is pretty close too. Also, The yellow tour bus (double decker) you can catch on Rue de Medicis. This is a hop on/ hop off that runs every 15 to 20 minutes. I prefer this bus cause you have wonderful site seeing experience while learning the city. Villa Madame has a friendly and knowledgable English speaking staff who will arrange your transportation to and from the airport if you request. (They do not have their own airport shuttle,) We were celebrating a special occasion and they left us a bottle of champagne and macaroons. The hotel has fresh white orchids everywhere in rooms and in the hallways.They have an intimate enclosed garden, and are attentive to details,( ie umbrellas at the door and in your room.) Eric, Camille and staff were very helpful in every way. Staying there was like being with family away from home. Breakfasts there are fresh, very delicious, and juices are fresh squeezed. If you want to try breakfasts elsewhere, there are cafes around the corner that are good too. And for quick snacks, and groceries there's the Monoprix nearby. I would go back to this hotel again in a heartbeat!

Room Tip: Choose an executive room. Haven't seen the classic rooms but I've read they are small. Our room was only two floors up so we could take the stairs versus using the small elevator. Our room did not have a lot of drawer space. I kept my clothes in the suitcase on a stand and my husband used the closet that had some drawers. I used some of the hanging space.
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank StTropezgirl
Reviewed October 8, 2012

A definite pleasant surprise to normally overpriced and less than great Paris hotels. Service was excellent, the room spacious, comfortable and clean. Quiet and central location. What more does one need in Paris?

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank Anthea P
VillaMadame, Directeur général at Villa Madame, responded to this reviewResponded October 11, 2012

Dear Anthea P

I would like to thank you for your nice comment on our hotel. You pointed out the main positive points such as the comfort, the central location, and the good value for money.

The whole Villa Madame's team were happy to welcome you and we are looking forward to seeing you back soon!

Best Parisian regards,

Reviewed October 5, 2012

I stayed at the Villa Madame last May and had a very enjoyable experience. My room was "large" by Paris standards and well-appointed. I booked a Deluxe Double and it was more than adequate for one or two people. The school next to the hotel is very loud during the weekdays. If you're planning to sleep in or take naps, I can't recommend this hotel. Assuming you'll be out sightseeing, or if you're staying on the weekends, the noise isn't a bother and can be quite charming. The general location of the hotel is fantastic.... close to shops, cafes, the garden, metro stops, etc. The lobby, small bar area and courtyard are also very appealing. As with most boutique hotels in Paris, the "bar" wasn't always "staffed" by a dedicated bartender or server so getting a drink isn't always easy to do.

The biggest "miss" during my stay was the unpleasant service offered by the few staff members I came into contact with. Initially, they were just unfriendly and arrogant. On my last night, however, the front desk attendant actually yelled at my parents (who were staying at another hotel) for taking the "wrong taxi". We had no idea the taxi that pulled up wasn't the one the concierge called for. It really didn't seem like such a horrible offense and I was very bothered by how poorly the situation was handled. If you mind your manners around the concierge/front desk attendants and don't do anything to upset or offend them, then you'll have a wonderful stay.

Room Tip: The double deluxe was very nice and offered plenty of space.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank KerriJK

Dear Kerri Jk

I have to tell you that I feel very sorry to read that you had a bad experience with our staff members. I take it very seriously, but I must admit that it is the first time a read such a comment on our team.

On behalf of the entire Villa Madame's team, I apologize for the inconvenience and I really hope you will be back to the Villa Madame in the future.

Best regards,