“Wonderful place!”
Review of Marche Ou Crepe

Marche Ou Crepe
Ranked #1 of 18,359 Restaurants in Paris
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

My wife and I were staying not too far away at Charonne, and I'd read good things of this place online. So glad we went. It might seem a little out of the way, but is only a minute walk from Buzenval metro station, but believe me it's worth the trip. The crepes are the best - absolutely fantastic and great value, and the restaurant has a lovely vibe and comfortable relaxed atmosphere. Hosts Caroline and Bruno are super friendly, lovely people and speak great English. They couldn't be more hospitable. A lovely place I can't recommend highly enough, and look forward to visiting again. Formidable!

2  Thank Paul T
Caroline N, Propriétaire at Marche Ou Crepe, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thanks you very much ❤️❤️

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We been there because of high ranking on TA.Hot, delicious, fresh and wonderful. Very good staff and the decor is so cosy and welcoming. Absolute loved the crepes and will come back for more.The service was wonderful and the food was amazing as well. The staff are very friendly as well. Will back soon.
Highly recommend

1  Thank Adrienbesson

Thanks you very much ❤️

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This place is off the beaten track when it comes to tourist locations and you won't find it by accident. During our trip, it was 30 minutes away by metro from our hotel but I will tell you one thing, it could have been 1 hour away and it would still have been worth the trip.

First of all, both of the people there were genuinely nice, friendly and funny. We had a small chat and laugh with them and they are genuinely happy to do so, it isn't the usual forced attempts by restaurant staff.

We had both the savoury and the sweet crepes. First, the savoury, oh my, I had the "Complete" which was absolutely delicious. Afterwards I went for the classic Nutella filling but the way they make their crepes made it so much more delicious. My partner had the "Vegetarian" and when she woke up this morning asked when we are going back to Paris just so she can have another crepe from Marche Ou Crepe.

The place is cosy, not some massive Parisian Brasserie and its shows the friendly fun nature in the decor. One of the picture frames is a door on side wards, all in all the decor is quite quirky and fun. Half of the seating are in fact old cinema chairs, needless to say, you are quite comfortable.

They make their own infused rhums that you can see in the window. I didn't try them since it was only 13:30 but they looked good.

Service, check. Food, check. Value, check.

If you have to choose one place to eat during your time in Paris, this, make it this place.

(on a side note, check their opening times before going as they don't open for lunch during the week and are closed on Monday & Tuesday.)

6  Thank Rohan B
Caroline N, Propriétaire at Marche Ou Crepe, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thanks you very much for your great message

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

It’s an amazing experience ! Crepes are as delicious as the place is pretty and the atmophere warm : thanks to the fun and sympathetic couple who owns the place ! ... I am still dreaming of the white chocolate and strawberries one ... I highly recommend !!!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Great crepe and awesome service...
We had classic and 4 cheese, for dessert l'originale ....all of them were just perfect.

Carolina est très sympathique!!!

Thanks you so much