“Excellent!!!! Will come back!! ”
Review of Epoca

Epoca
Reserve with
Epoca is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5,837 of 19,144 Restaurants in Paris
Neighbourhood: Tour Eiffel / Invalides
Neighbourhood: Tour Eiffel / Invalides
Reviewed April 28, 2018 via mobile

My boyfriend took me to Epoca for a romantic dinner, as he knows I love Italian food. It was quite a pleasant surprise to find some of the most authentic flavors, in meticulously prepared dishes, presented in a way that it was a delight to the eyes as well! Everything was made with the freshest ingredients and prepared to perfection! The service was very friendly and laid back, their suggestions for the wine pairings was very appreciated. I believe I have found my new favorite Italian restaurant in Paris and can't wait to go back with friends and family next time they're in town!

Reviewed February 28, 2018

If you’d like a marvelous Italian meal at a small charming restaurant, Epoca is a fine choice. Five of us had lunch there, sharing several appetizers, all of which were stellar: ratatouille as light, silky and tasty as any I’d ever had; baby octopus tender and well spiced with pasta perfectly cooked; fried artichokes, Roman style, gorgeous and delicious. . Entrees were also outstanding, including lamb chops, fish, squid pasta, osso bucco. The service was gracious and warm, but not obsequious.

Reviewed February 27, 2018

I love Italian food and Epoca ticked all the right boxes! I took my friends who were visiting for a special night, and it most certainly was. The atmosphere, drinks and service were impeccable! With the food, I tried a new approach, I didn't order but asked the waitress to bring what she thought was best for the day...and Epoca delivered! Tip: ask the staff about the menu and try something new :) !

Reviewed February 26, 2018 via mobile

We had one of our best dining experience.
Everything about this restaurant is just incredible. Italian, but yet French elegance. Nice environment, fantastic Italian food, outstanding service ( thank you Giada, you are simply amazing person ).
We promise ourselves to come there back again

Reviewed February 12, 2018 via mobile

The restaurant is small and cozy, an open kitchen and the option of eating at the bar give you the immersive feeling of being next to the chef when he's preparing your dish - the delicate smells and the glimpse of the chef de partie directing his team delight your subconscious. The dishes were superb and the staff professional and extremely friendly. I left Epoca with a full stomach and a warm heart, conscious that I'll need to go back soon.

1  Thank giampietrobalia