“Gluten free pizza heaven”
Review of Little Nonna

Little Nonna
Ranked #10,546 of 19,130 Restaurants in Paris
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

This place was recommended to us. The whole place is gluten free. Whole family ate and loved the pizzas. The bases were doughy and delicious. They had run out of profiteroles but the tiramisu was light and yummy. They serve appetisers and a range of pizza alternatives too. Fantastic meal. €92 for 4 people

Reviewed April 2, 2018 via mobile

Finally a gluten free restaurant where both allergic and non allergic can enjoy a meal! Excellent selection of traditional Italian dish. I had the gnocchis with gambas, very nice. The tiramisu tasted very good but lacked a little bit of texture, more biscuit maybe? Friendly service in a well decorated environment that feels very comfortable. The smoothies are delicious not Italian but still worth having. I will definitely come back to this very good address.

Reviewed March 30, 2018 via mobile

I’ve never walked out of a restaurant in my life. Went out of the way to get to this gluten free pizzeria on the outskirts of central Paris with my family of 4, 2 of whom are celiacs, excited for gluten free pizza. Server comes to us after 20 minutes, tells us there’s no pizza. Even though everyone near us had pizza. Ok. We were going to deal with that and try to enjoy our meal. We ordered antipasti, salad, pasta. Our wine was delivered and opened and the server started to pour it and realized, surprise!, there were no wine glasses! Everyone around us complained about their food not coming, their food not tasting good. We were ok. We are easy. We weren’t in a rush. We were happy to have gluten free food. We never complain in a restaurant. Well , an hour later, no pasta. Fine. But no bread. No salad. No antipasti. Called over the server. She wouldn’t come. Looked like she couldn’t deal. Went to ths manager. “Oh, it’s coming! Maybe ten more minutes!” No thank you. I paid for our wine and water. Was shocked that they wanted 33€ instead of just apologizing and letting us go. I gave ithr manager 33€. “Service included?” I asked. “Should I leave a tip for the service?” “No, Monsieur.” Wow, how gracious. The menu is very inviting for celiacs. But you have all been warned. Read reviews of Invictus and L’ami Jean and go there for dinner!

3  Thank MIchael212nyc
Reviewed March 12, 2018 via mobile

This was the most amazing gluten free meal that I have had! Why can’t they make it like this in the US?!

Reviewed March 9, 2018

Great gluten free pizza! The gluten free pasta was WAY undercooked! This has happened in several restaurants with gluten free pasta since it can take longer to cook but this is a specialty gluten free place so they have no excuse. However, I give it 4/5 stars because I will definitely go back for the pizza. I had a super tiny, uncomfortable table and the staff was terribly slow... but great pizza! Also, they were out of basically everything we tried to order, so that was strange.

1  Thank CharlotteFru
Community M, Responsable relations publiques at Little Nonna, responded to this reviewResponded March 12, 2018

Hello thanks for the 4 stars (anyway!). You're right, the cooking time is a little longer for gluten-free. We will not break the rule :/ but we make sure that you have a good time with us! So come back, we'll be happy!