I will write a trip report later and add to the Paris forum. But I wanted to start with the hotel.
1. Location is excellent. Minutes for metro, walk to Louvre, minutes from Roissybus, minutes from RER station Auber to Disneyland. Lots of restaurants and shops everywhere.
2. Price - Paris is not cheap, we took the duplex for €295 a night not including breakfast. Worth every penny.
3. Room - duplex split level with small single downstairs and double with bathroom upstairs. Terrace - excellent for relaxing with a drink (bought a bottle of Jim Beam at local monoprix). Very clean. Beds had duvets and were not too hard. Bathroom very clean - not a power shower but fine.
4. Breakfast - we decided at €14 per adult and €7 for our son that it was better to hit the road with a full stomach - breakfast is very good.
5. Wifi - okay for checking emails and websites but no streaming or downloading, so make sure that you download enough movies for the trip.
6. Local restaurants - lots - do try the italian next door - great value and really good food.
We will be back to this hotel again for sure.More
- Free Wifi
- Fitness centre