Hotel Gramont Opera Paris
Hotel Augustin - Astotel(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$207
US$180
Hotel Astoria - Astotel(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$138
  • Room Service
US$305
US$227
  • Restaurant
Citadines Place d'Italie Paris(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$254
US$141
Agoda.com
Fred Hotel(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$135
US$131
  • Bar/Lounge
Hotel La Manufacture(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$126
US$253
Agoda.com
  • Fitness centre
1,269 results
All reviewsquadruple roomcentral locationlocation is greatwalking distanceminute walkrooms are smallfew blockslots of restaurantsstreet noiseoperalouvremetrolafayetteduplexroissybusgallerieseuros
Reviewed September 8, 2017

I checked in for 2 nights for a combination business and pleasure trip. The hotel is older but perfectly comfortable. The staff are extremely helpful and friendly. Location close to metro and tourist areas. My room faced the street and wasn't noisy. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed September 3, 2017 via mobile

The hotel was situated in a good location, walking distance to the shopping streets. The room and bathroom was clean, although the sink drainage was not working while we were there. The receptionist was always willing to help and answer questions, even though communication her English was not fluent.

We booked a triple share (3 singles) for 3 nights. I was very disappointed to find that the third bed had not been checked prior to it being added to our room. The middle part of the based had fallen through and they tried to mend it with cable ties (see photos below). This provided no back support during the duration of my stay. It did not occur to me to make a compliant so I don't know how they would've responded.

Also, travel tips:
1. The hotel has 6 floors, however the lift only goes up to the 5th floor. The 6th floor is accessed by a narrow staircase, so lifting a large suitcase was a struggle.
2. The walls are ridiculously thin so you can hear conversations of your next door neighbours, we were privileged enough to be kept up for a few hours by large group arriving back late and running up and down between floors and rooms.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed August 28, 2017 via mobile

Really enjoyed our stay. Staff were friendly and did all they could to make our stay v pleasant. Lovely room. Great breakfast. Excellent location. There is parking on street and an NCP nearby. Short walk to Louvre, ET and All attractions.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed August 17, 2017

Stayed there more than half a year ago, we had a fantastic time. The room was small (as usual in Paris), but the staff was fantastic, absolutely hands on. I can't recall the receptionist's name, she was making sure everything happens as it should. Maybe more English channels and everything is spot on!

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 21, 2017 via mobile

I have stayed at this hotel at least 4 times. Every time I have had a great room, and way beyond that amazing service from the staff. On this last visit I believe I got a virus on my flight over and Flo called a doctor for me in the middle of the night.
The location is perfect, near four metros, taxis, restaurants. Galleries LaFayette and a Starbucks if you need them. However the hotel's breakfast is pretty good. Stay here and don't hesitate

Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo