All reviews charonne station shower curtain bedside table the breakfast area real paris bars and restaurants small room comfy bed visit paris small hotel loved this hotel quiet street yogurt bastille metro soap dryer
Reviewed November 24, 2017 via mobile

I loved this hotel..close to everything..transport, cafes, restaurants. Very clean, staff are lovely and helpful. Breakfast is an extra 13 euro a day but worth it.
Rooms serviced everyday. Best thing is checkout is noon, so unless you have an early departure it is great not to have to rush!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
BLCDESIGNHOTEL, Réception at BLC Design Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 12, 2017

Dear Sue H ,

Thank you so so much for this very positive review !!

We really hope to see you soon in our white hotel .

Have a great day !

Reception Team

Reviewed October 13, 2017

Last October I travelled to Paris with my son and stayed at BLC Design Hotel. I returned this October with my husband. The hotel is so well situated. It is located on a quiet street steps away from a main road, two metros and many restaurants. It is perfect for visiting sites during the day and returning at night to eat and drink at one of many local restaurants.

The staff are very kind and will help with whatever you need to have a great vacation. Just be sure to ask. The rooms are very clean and well organized. I made use of the many hooks and side table to organize my belongings. The waterfall shower was so wonderful at the end of each long day.

Breakfast of course was delicious and we always took a second cup of coffee up to the room to get ready. The staff wants you to have the little extras, such as taking a wine glass to use with your own bottle of wine, etc.

I suggest taking a few hours to wander around the area during the day. We found quaint little shops (leather and wooden items) and amazing restaurants, bars and coffee shops. Next year when we go, we will spend more time around the hotel.

Try out La Belle Equipe (busier) and A la Table d'Atila (quieter). Both are located on Rue de Charonne.

Start a conversation with locals and wait staff.

Room Tip: The rooms are smaller than North America standards but very well organized. The hooks and hangers really help. The cleaning staff do a great job too. The bed and pillows were comfortable. If you need a hair dryer ask for one at the front desk or email ahead and one will be waiting for you! We had a balcony and it was fun to step outside.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
BLCDESIGNHOTEL, Reception Team at BLC Design Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 25, 2017

Dear Cheryl P,

We would like to thank you for your stay with us and for this wonderful review .

You and your husband are so kind and we loved welcome you again in our hotel .

We wish you all the best until the next time .

Warm Regards,

Reception Team

Reviewed June 25, 2017

Hotel is good for for friends or couples. Room was small but good enough for short stay. It is very clean hotel, near to metro station, local coffee shops, patisseries...It takes 20-30 min to reach all amenities.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank ramabg
BLCDESIGNHOTEL, Responsable réception at BLC Design Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 4, 2017

Dear Ramabg,

Thank you for sharing your opinion about our services.

We would like to thank you for choosing BLC DESIGN HOTEL for your coming in Paris and are glad that your stay with us was pleasant for you.

Book directly on our website or contact us to enjoy our best available price.

Hope to see you very soon and please receive our sincere greetings.

Kind Regards
The Reception Desk

Reviewed May 30, 2017 via mobile

I have to admit I was pretty impressed with this room and the price we had paid for it.

We came to Paris for a weekend break and found this hotel to be just what we needed! Quiet barely any noise and stylish!

I found the shower separate from the toilet a bit different however I've seen this many times in European countries and now it doesn't faze me as much.

Room service was done everyday and provided with fresh towels. Couldn't fault this at all.

Also great location however to all sites via uber!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
BLCDESIGNHOTEL, Responsable réception at BLC Design Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 7, 2017

Dear Neha K ,

Hope to see you very soon and please receive our sincere greetings.

Kind Regards
The Reception TEam

Reviewed May 24, 2017

I had a really pleasant stay of almost a week in this hotel in a cold february Paris

I really enjoyed the white pureness of the room, the kindness of the hotel's staff, the absolute cleanliness (every day I was pleased by a fully mirrored bathroom and shower without any stain and a white floor without any footprint).

Even the area is comfortable and offers a really huge range of this upcoming new Paris bistrot style like Septime, Paul Bert, Dauphin, Chateaubriand...). You easily reach la place d'Aligre, la Bastille, Merci, le Marais by walking and even several Metro and bus lines are nearby.

À recommander!

Room Tip: I experienced the hotel as calm. Maybe because I had a room on a higher floor.
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business

Dear HoteltesterM,

Thank you for this perfect review.
We are delighted that our hotel, has met your expectations.

It will be a pleasure to welcome you again in our hotel !

Your faithfully,