1,785 results
All reviews jacuzzi bath moulin rouge opera room eiffel tower atelier d'artiste rain shower opera garnier our honeymoon romantic stay rose petals rooms are small change rooms musee d'orsay amazing hotel the hotel staff would highly recommend this hotel booked this hotel
Reviewed April 8, 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for 4 nights over Easter - a surprise off my boyfriend. What a beautiful hotel nestled away from the hustle and bustle but within walking distance of every Paris attraction. Hotel is about 5 minute walk to the Moulin Rouge and 15 mins from Sacre Coeur. We had the Eiffel Tower room (13) The room was spotless, comfortable bed & the bathroom was modern with jacuzzi bath and mood lighting. Water and fresh orange left complimentary each day in the fridge and even Easter eggs left in the room on Easter Sunday which was lovely. We didn’t choose to have breakfast preferring to make use of the local patisseries (& they are plentiful) 24hr concierge, friendly staff and made to feel welcome from start to finish. So many nice touches that made our break extra special. Loved our stay here & would highly recommend.

2  Thank Summershiraz
Reviewed April 2, 2018 via mobile

Stopped in the hotel for 4 nights in the Eiffel Tower room . Fantastic room lovely hotel and the location is very good , and the staff are very friendly . Highly recommend for a weekend visit I would come back again if I visit Paris .

1  Thank Thecat1267
Reviewed March 22, 2018 via mobile

I booked this hotel as a surprise for me and my now fiancé. The small boutique hotel makes it feel so classy and special, and the different style rooms are amazing.

We had the 'artist' room, it was bright, airy, clean and modern, with some lovely features like the switchable mood lighting. The jacuzzi bath was amazing, perfect after a long day wondering Paris, and in my case proposing to my partner - she said yes by the way!

The staff were helpful and informative, they catered for our every need. We opted for the breakfast in the room on our stay, the choice was amazing and the food perfect and very tasty! Breakfast wasn't cheap but as to be expected for a hotel in a city such as Paris.

Location wise it was perfect, taxi was only €8 Euro from the train station - we travelled from London via Eurostar. There were plenty of cafes and places to eat near the hotel but we ventured towards the Eiffel Tower which was only €1.90 each and 15 minutes on the metro (underground).

Overall the trip and hotel were a success, the hotel just made it for us though. We 100% would recommend and would stay again but in a different themed room.

Only slight gripe was that the jacuzzi bath was very noisy and the room next door decided they wanted there's on at 1am in the morning, meaning all we could hear was the rumble on the bath and and the water pipes feeding their bath seemed to run through our walls. All in all though that's just me being picky and the hotel was outstanding as were the helpful staff.

2  Thank MattUpson
Reviewed March 16, 2018 via mobile

My fiance and I enjoyed our stay at this hotel! We selected the moulin rouge room, the themed room and the lighting was very cozy! We loved it. The hotel itself is very interesting, as well. We didn't get a chance to explore it, as we were busy fitting 4 days of Paris sightseeing. Its location is near the station, so you can get anywhere easily. Plus it is walking distance from great restaurants (Flesh for dinner and les Deux Moulins for breakfast) and Montmartre.
By fault of our own, we did not select the proper check-out date, but it was so problem and we were not charged for it! Their customer service was fantastic! Also kind as we came and went. For couples looking for an intimate stay, we recommend this place!

Reviewed March 3, 2018 via mobile

Best place to relax in couple or alone! It's completely comfortable and the staff is so kind!
I stayed in Atelier d'Artiste Room, it's big, quiet and very beautiful.
Next time I'll try the sauna and sport room.
Just best place to stay! :)

Trip type: Travelled solo