“Beautiful during the day - fun to see the twinkling lights at night!”
Review of Eiffel Tower

Eiffel Tower
Ranked #10 of 2,270 things to do in Paris
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Completed in 1889, this colossal landmark, although initially hated by many Parisians, is now a famous symbol of French civic pride.
Reviewed April 4, 2018

So many places to get great pictures. I recommend going across the river and getting some from there! While we were there, we saw a man proposing (a bit cliche, but still sweet). Be sure to check it out at night when the lights twinkle!

Date of experience: March 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (128,566)
All reviews
in 3,552 reviews
"eiffel"
in 4,012 reviews

Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

It is what it is, every visit to Paris needs a visit here, on the river seine so a lovely walk down the river front

Date of experience: April 2018
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

I rarely find something so beautiful that I have a reaction aside from “wow”, but this- this brought me to tears. I made sure I saw it up close at night first. Walking around the corner I stopped and it was more astounding than anything I’ve ever seen before. Truly amazing. Only downside is a lot of vendors beneath trying to sell you touristy things.

Date of experience: April 2018
Reviewed April 4, 2018

My family couldn't wait to go to the top. We didn't find tickets online, so got ready for a "stair climbing".There are some gardens work done this days (march 2018) so get ready to walk and go around until you find the access. Get in line right away and find the best attitude. Much better if you eat prior cause a full stomach helps improve the mood. at least it works in our family.
We decided to count the stairs and match the numbers found on the right side every now and then. Had a fun a time and finally got into the elevator that takes you from level 2 to the top. Amazing and exciting! its unique experience to see the city of Paris from there. Hope you enjoy as much as we did.

Date of experience: March 2018