My family and I visited Paris and we went to the Eiffel Tower like everyone else. A few tips:
1) obtain your tickets in advance since the ticket lines are very long
2) there are two security checks to go through and everything must be out of your pockets so a small bag is preferable
3) the second stage (above the ground and first stage but not summit) is plenty high to go for amazing views. The top summit requires reservations apparently in advance so don’t worry about it.
4) take the steps down not the elevator/lift. It is an easy walk down and scenic as well.
5) start your approach to the tower from the Trocadero across the river. It is a very scenic way to see the the tower from up close and afar for great pics!
6) food and drinks in the grab&go or restaurant are fun but very expensive so be prepared to pay a premium for convenience and/or great views. This depends on your budget, if you can afford it do it.
Lastly, be patient. This is a very crowded and busy attraction. You may wait in lines a long time so be prepared in advance so the crowds don’t spoil your visit! It is worth effort in my view but for others a picture may be all you need... bon voyage!
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.