Hotel Montalembert
  • Bar/Lounge
US$1,776
US$1,279
  • Pool
Hotel Astoria - Astotel(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$163
US$149
Hotel Augustin - Astotel(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$177
US$155
Official Site
Le 55 Montparnasse Hotel(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$147
US$280
US$265
Cancelon
  • Fitness centre
All reviewsleft bankjoel robuchonrue du bacst germaindeluxe roomsperfect locationmusee d'orsayright bankeiffel towerrestaurant staffrooms are smallbottle of champagnecontinental breakfasta small boutique hotelfavorite hotelquiet streethome away from home
Reviewed February 17, 2012

I love the hotel except restaurant . Breakfast slowest in town.
The waiters pay attention to Whom they want to.
The omelette today is badly done late and badly presented, asked twice for milk for coffee and , sugar, brought no butter today , to ask for water is like you are asking a favor. Waiters have attitude as all is a favor.

I stay here a week a month, they know me by name etc at hotel desk /front.
By the way with over 10 stay I think have never been upgraded once eventhough they try to always have my room ready upon arrival, the front porters are very helpful,
This is still not quite 5 stars hotel more like 4
Merci!

• Stayed: February 2012
Renaud B, Responsable relations clients at Hotel Montalembert, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2012

Dear Madam, Dear Sir,
First of all, we would like to thank you for taking the time to explain what happened as all comments are valuable to us and help us maintain the quality of service to our guests.
Please be assured that I have discussed your comments with our Food & Beverage Manager in order to take immediate corrective actions.
We do hope we will have the pleasure to welcoming you again and that you will give us the opportunity to change the perception of us.
Best regards

Reviewed February 10, 2012

My daughters and I had a wonderful time at this charming hotel. It is within walking distance to the Louvre, St. Germaine, fabulous clothing and antique shops -- in short the location is terrific. The rooms, while small, are chic and comfortable -- the bath luxurious. We stayed twice over a 10 day period while we toured around -- the second time we received an upgrade and the view was marvelous. When I go back, I will stay here. There was construction in front of the hotel, but it didn't bother us. I didn't hear any other guests while we were in our room. They arranged for taxis to the airport and attempted to help me find a lost item.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
5  Thank PCapriottiMartin
Reviewed January 31, 2012

Fantastic and chic hotel, in great location. Easy walking distance of many fabulous sights and less than 6 min walk to the Siene (left bank). Would definitely recommend and will definitely be going back!

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Neil R
Renaud B, Responsable relations clients at Hotel Montalembert, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2012

Dear SIr,

Thank you very much for your time and comments.
We are glad to see that you enjoyed your stay.
We look forward to welcoming you back very soon at the Hotel Montalembert,
Best regards,

Reviewed December 16, 2011

Convenient location, impeccably clean, nice rooms and amenities. The service is in a class by itself, though - A+++ Everyone was extremely friendly and helpful. I made a mistake in not pre-arranging a taxi for a large group and the porter went above and beyond duty to help me out. If I find myself in Paris again, I would definitely stay here.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business
5  Thank VagabondoNW
Reviewed December 5, 2011

There currently is very LOUD construction going on in front of the hotel. They should probably mention that when you make a reservation. Sleeping late is not possible if youre staying in front of the hotel The staff is very helpful and the places is ok, though could use a facelift considering how pricey it has become.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with friends