All reviews the ritz small luxury hotel rue st high end shopping front desk staff junior suite park hyatt heart of paris right bank dinner reservations perfect location every evening around the corner beautiful hotel breakfast room comfortable rooms champs elysees
Reviewed September 26, 2018

I loved my stay at the hotel with the family, we booked a suite and it was really beautiful, it made me feel that I was in Paris!
The location is perfect, it's at Place Vendome, and around 15-minute walk to the department stores at Haussmann. The only thing that the hotel lacks is the gym.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Ghada1990
Zoe T, Directeur général at Hotel de Vendome, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2018

Dear Guest,

thank you very much for your feedback. We are pleased to know that you felt like a parisian in Paris during your stay at the Hôtel de Vendôme.

Looking forward to welcoming you back,

Kind regards,

Reviewed September 13, 2018 via mobile

A proper calm amidst the madness of Paris

My last stay ended somewhat unexpectedly and for that Suren I am truly sorry to you. Sometimes we are not always who we want to be - I hope you will forgive the departure..

Highly recommend

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank James C
Zoe T, Directeur général at Hotel de Vendome, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for having chosen the Hotel de Vendome for your last stay in Paris . We will be very happy to welcome you back and hope you will not have to leave early this time.

Warm regards,

Reviewed September 12, 2018

We have stayed at this hotel, while in Paris, for twenty years. Recently, the property was purchased by Chopard, a Swiss jewerly business which occupies the ground floor, from its Russian owners. Coming in January, the hotel is scheduled to close for renovations, which are needed considering the condition of its carpets and bathroom fittings. Still, it’s location, comfortable rooms (and beds!), double vintage windows, excellent A/C, and good tiny restaurant, are still charming after all these years. Can’t wait to see the result of the renovations, if Chopard will return it to a public hotel.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 9, 2018

If you are looking for a place to stay on the Right Bank, the Hotel de Vendome is centrally located one block from the Tuileries gardens and in walking distance of many major attractions. The staff is friendly and unpretentious. The restaurant has been recently renovated and the breakfast is good. The rooms are another matter--we had a deluxe room that was worn and dirty, with a heavily scuffed carpet and sagging mattress. I am picky about the mattress because good quality mattresses are so easy to obtain these days, so there is no excuse for a hotel purporting to be in this category. Room improvements needed! Also, there is no gym, if that matters to you.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Madam,

Thank you very much for having chosen the Hôtel de Vendôme. We are sorry to read that the quality of the matress did not reach your expectations.
We would be so pleased to welcome you once again to give you the opportunity to have a calm and restful night.

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed September 2, 2018

I am so impressed by this hotel, its location and the beyond impeccable service I experienced during my 2 night stay there. The suite I took was large enough to host my group of friends, the bathroom was big in size but not on the account of the overall suite size. The room service was very helpful and willing to cater to requests.

The hotel De Vendome certainly tops my list in Paris and by far exceeding larger brandnames in the friendliness and services.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for sharing your comments with us. It was a pleasure for all our staff to meet and take care of you.
We all wish to welcome you in the near future.

Warm regards,