“Well worth the money! ”

Cuisines: Healthy
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Le Marais
Reviewed September 2, 2016 via mobile

I have been to a couple of Loving huts before so I had some expectations which this hut definitely exceeded! A little out the way of central Paris however it is easy to get the metro and from there only a short walk. I had the best vegan burger I've ever had! €11.50 for burger and chips which we washed down with fresh juice - absolutely delicious with English speaking and friendly staff you can't go wrong!

Reviewed August 21, 2016

It can be challenging to find GOOD vegetarian food in Paris, but Loving Hut came to my rescue. I would recommend meat eaters to try this out as well, because the food is so great and they have so many options. I had the beet juice, sushi and pho. The sushi was OK but the pho was amazing!! I highly recommend it. There was only one server but the place was well managed. I would certainly go back to Loving Hut.

Reviewed July 30, 2016 via mobile

The best vegan food we have ever had. We enjoyed a lovely three course meal yesterday evening. The water was refilled without us needing to request it. Food came out quick and piping hot. The staff are very friendly and polite. Will be visiting again soon! (The New York Crisps and Vegan Burger are amazing)

Reviewed April 18, 2016

I love this place, the food is freshly made and tastes amazing! Lots of different specials and choice is endless!

Cant wait to go back on next city break!

Reviewed March 28, 2016

A specialist vegetarian restaurant serving a wide range of healthy options which we couldn't fault. Great staff a very nice atmosphere but lunch in Paris without wine is a no,no. Please get a license to serve alcohol.

1  Thank Steveb540