“In a hurry to catch a flight at CDG”
Review of Loving Hut

Loving Hut
Ranked #1,371 of 19,411 Restaurants in Paris
Cuisines: Healthy
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Le Marais
Reviewed September 27, 2016 via mobile

I had been staying out at DisneyLand Paris. On Monday, Sept. 26, 2016, I was flying out. I was craving a great Parisian Vegan Meal, but I was in a hurry to get to CDG. Upon arrival, my order was immediately taken, & food was served up quickly. I had the mushroom crepe with the soup of the day. It was good to finally have a French Crepe. I took the coconut balls for dessert. They were different, but I thought they were good. Merci!!

Reviewed September 11, 2016

This restaurant is a savior in Paris where culture is still not really open to accept the idea of veganism. I loved the bowls option, plate option and gluten-free deserts. The food is fresh and quite simple

Reviewed September 6, 2016

We only found out how close Loving Hut was to our hotel in Bastille on the last day!
We arrived at 12pm when they opened for lunch, we ordered vegan sushi to start and noodles with spring rolls for main. It was honestly delicious! I wish I had one local to me!!
The organic coca cola was great too!
Will definitely return next time I'm in Paris :)

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed September 2, 2016 via mobile

I have been to a couple of Loving huts before so I had some expectations which this hut definitely exceeded! A little out the way of central Paris however it is easy to get the metro and from there only a short walk. I had the best vegan burger I've ever had! €11.50 for burger and chips which we washed down with fresh juice - absolutely delicious with English speaking and friendly staff you can't go wrong!

Reviewed August 21, 2016

It can be challenging to find GOOD vegetarian food in Paris, but Loving Hut came to my rescue. I would recommend meat eaters to try this out as well, because the food is so great and they have so many options. I had the beet juice, sushi and pho. The sushi was OK but the pho was amazing!! I highly recommend it. There was only one server but the place was well managed. I would certainly go back to Loving Hut.

Date of visit: August 2016