“One of my favourite Loving Hut”
Review of Loving Hut

Loving Hut
Ranked #1,872 of 17,885 Restaurants in Paris
Cuisines: Healthy
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Le Marais
Reviewed 1 November 2016

Been to a few loving huts and this one may be my favourite, had a fish starter and they had somehow managed to replicate the skin of the fish, very impressive and tasty. As with all loving huts I've found these restaurants are more for people who prefer meat-subs. Service was great and quick. A saviour when struggling to find vegan food in paris!

Reviewed 21 October 2016 via mobile

I was here for dinner with a meateater person and honestly I was very disappointed by the menu - it is like a "normal" restaurant but meat is replaced by soya and seitan and I find it very boring, unhealthy and not creative at all. We both chose the pho soup and it was a huge bowl - I was only eating the half of it and the rest became already cold... What a shame! I had no fancy at all to taste a dessert after. And all night I had terrible stomac-ache. The only positive side is the quick and nice serving.

Reviewed 27 September 2016 via mobile

I had been staying out at DisneyLand Paris. On Monday, Sept. 26, 2016, I was flying out. I was craving a great Parisian Vegan Meal, but I was in a hurry to get to CDG. Upon arrival, my order was immediately taken, & food was served up quickly. I had the mushroom crepe with the soup of the day. It was good to finally have a French Crepe. I took the coconut balls for dessert. They were different, but I thought they were good. Merci!!

Reviewed 11 September 2016

This restaurant is a savior in Paris where culture is still not really open to accept the idea of veganism. I loved the bowls option, plate option and gluten-free deserts. The food is fresh and quite simple

Reviewed 6 September 2016

We only found out how close Loving Hut was to our hotel in Bastille on the last day!
We arrived at 12pm when they opened for lunch, we ordered vegan sushi to start and noodles with spring rolls for main. It was honestly delicious! I wish I had one local to me!!
The organic coca cola was great too!
Will definitely return next time I'm in Paris :)