“Good Vegan food !!”

Cuisines: Healthy
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Le Marais
Reviewed July 5, 2017

My first try at Vegan food and I LOVED IT !!..all thanks to "THE LOVING HUT".
At the onset,these are cute outlets which instantly give you a warm feeling. The menu offers nice variety and never makes you realise that its all vegan stuff .
The quantity of serving is generous and the staff is courteous. Would definately go again !

Reviewed June 26, 2017

Loving hut is for sure one of the best Vegan restaurant. Their quality standard is constant.
They have an interesting choice of vegan meat dishes..
Very tasty, my favorite is the rice noddle soup.
All dishes are Vegan and most of them are Bio.

Reviewed June 4, 2017

Family run restaurant. Great pho meal and attentive service. I enjoyed the German Lammsbrau non-alcoholic beer which I was sure would disappoint. Worth a visit if looking for a new experience.

Reviewed April 10, 2017 via mobile

The food at Loving Hut was better than I was expecting and the nice owner who is originally from Canada was a helpful and nice man. I will be going back. The owner said his wife is Vietnamese and I will tell you that she makes an awesome bowl of Pho.

Reviewed March 19, 2017

So this place has been trending for a while now, and I've actually gave it more than a try. But I think I'm done.
It is a vegan/ vegetalian place that proposes a menu strongly influenced by some Asian cuisines (sushis, phos, noodles etc...). The menu specifies for each dish what everyone can or can't have depending on their tastes, intolerances, allergies. And I was surprised to find gluten, the only thing I actually avoid, on almost every meal, including some tofu with rice vermicelli dish. Which can only mean that they use glutamate in the sauce, which is a preservative and really useless when you're supposed to cook everything fresh.
I any case, the veggie burger is fine, and that's about it for me. The rest that I tried was drenched in this glutamate sauce ( I'm thinking of the eggplant with peas), and it doesn't really do it for me. Service is slow, and not bad, but not particularly nice. Let's say their energy never struck me to a point I was like "wow, they look friendly yet healthy and dynamic, I should go vegan".
But yeah, this is only my opinion.