“Lovely Restaurant with Tasty Food”
Review of Loving Hut

Loving Hut
Ranked #1,859 of 17,892 Restaurants in Paris
Cuisines: Healthy
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Le Marais
Reviewed 2 October 2017

It's a lovely little restaurant with a large range of delicious vegan options. I had a cheeseburger with fries, which was the most accurate veggie burger I've eaten as a vegan of 10 years. My parents who are meat eaters loved their dishes, which I had a taste of and they were also delightful dishes! I even went back to the restaurant later in the trip when I was eating out with friends who also loved the food. The only downside's are the lack of air conditioning in a summer heatwave made the restaurant very hot, and they don't sell any alcohol so you can't have a glass of wine with your meal.

Reviewed 5 July 2017

My first try at Vegan food and I LOVED IT !!..all thanks to "THE LOVING HUT".
At the onset,these are cute outlets which instantly give you a warm feeling. The menu offers nice variety and never makes you realise that its all vegan stuff .
The quantity of serving is generous and the staff is courteous. Would definately go again !

Reviewed 26 June 2017

Loving hut is for sure one of the best Vegan restaurant. Their quality standard is constant.
They have an interesting choice of vegan meat dishes..
Very tasty, my favorite is the rice noddle soup.
All dishes are Vegan and most of them are Bio.

Reviewed 4 June 2017

Family run restaurant. Great pho meal and attentive service. I enjoyed the German Lammsbrau non-alcoholic beer which I was sure would disappoint. Worth a visit if looking for a new experience.

Reviewed 10 April 2017 via mobile

The food at Loving Hut was better than I was expecting and the nice owner who is originally from Canada was a helpful and nice man. I will be going back. The owner said his wife is Vietnamese and I will tell you that she makes an awesome bowl of Pho.