My daughter and I stayed at the Hotel Danube in a superior room for 3 nights last week and had a wonderful few day in Paris. A company called Concierge de Mode recommended the hotel and we were absolutely delighted. Our room was large by Parisian standards with very good bathroom. The location is amazing and in the years I have been staying in this wonderful city, and staying in all sorts of different hotels and locations, the Danube certainly delivered all that we required. The front desk were so friendly and happy to answer any questions. The slightly elderly (!) gentleman who was behind the desk at night was an especially jolly chap! The only slight criticisim was the coffee and tea at breakfast which could have been better. All in all, a lovely base for your trip to Paris, and a hotel that I would highly recommend. By the way Concierge de Mode is a brilliant little company who will book restaurants, shows, shopping and advise on different things to do in Paris which the average tourist would not know about.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A charming 3-star hotel in the heart of Saint Germain des Pres, family owned since 1962. We offer a choice of standard rooms (small and economical), some superior rooms and a few family rooms. All our bedrooms feature private facilities; they vary in size and comfort according to their rates; all the rooms are very personalized (with cable-TV, telephone, individual safe). The entire hotel is air-conditioned except our standard rooms. We look forward to welcoming you to our hotel! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with World Independent Hotel Promotion so you can book your Hotel du Danube St. Germain reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Du Danube St Germain
- Du Danube St Germain Hotel