All reviewsluxembourg gardenslatin quarternotre dameleft bankodeon metroquiet streetsuperior double roomhard boiled eggsl'occitane toiletriesmodern bathroomcharming hoteltop floorwithin walking distancecroissantsthe hotel staffquiet at nightfew blocks
Reviewed July 7, 2018

I travelled throughout Italy and France for five weeks and this was the best hotel I stayed in throughout my entire trip.
My room was superb. Every little detail was taken care of – the light in the wardrobe; the accessible towel rack in the shower; the nice view out my window; the separate toilet; the L'Occitane toiletries (which were refreshed regularly); the beautiful bed; the room service and the well-designed desk to work at with my laptop – it was a perfect in every way. I stayed for a week and would have happily stayed longer.
Thank you to all the lovely staff members and the owners. I will definitely be back. Now that I've discovered Hotel Saint Paul Rive Gauche I would never stay anywhere else.

Room Tip: All the rooms looked great.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
ValerieHSPRG, Responsable commercial at Hotel Saint Paul Rive Gauche, responded to this reviewResponded July 13, 2018

Dear Guest,
Thank you for sharing this fantastic review of your recent stay here at the hotel Saint Paul Rive Gauche.
I am extremely pleased to learn that every member of our team made you feel so special making your visit perfect.
All of our rooms are different and fully equipped, Your description will certainly help other Trip Advisor users to choose us rather than a chain hotel, for example, or even than an apartment.
We all look forward to welcoming you again in the future,
Kind regards

Reviewed July 1, 2018

This hotel located near the the Odeon Theatre on the Left Bank is perfectly located. Easy access to both the Bvdes St Michel and Saint Germaine. Smaller street with many bars and restaurants. Clean and comfortable rooms and good lounge area. The staff helped us with any requests and were most polite.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
ValerieHSPRG, Responsable commercial at Hotel Saint Paul Rive Gauche, responded to this reviewResponded July 9, 2018

Dear Guest,
Thank you so so much for your compliments about our staff. I will convey your words of praise to the whole team. Our hotel is very central and this is one of the reasons why travelers choose us among other hotels.Then,our guests discover our amenities and the high standard of service that we provide...:-) and they choose us again!
We look forward to welcoming you back with our undivided attention,
Sales manager.

Reviewed June 28, 2018

My wife and I are near the end of a four-night stay. We've been to Paris several times, but this visit is the best. And all because of this hotel. As others have said, the location is superb, the rooms are very nice and the staff is excellent. Valerie, Stephanie, Olivier and the others are friendly, efficient, and fun. They even helped me with my faltering French. We really appreciated them. They made us feel at home. And, of course, we enjoyed the breakfast. Especially the coffee. We will definitely be coming back. In fact, we'll be back for a few more nights in a couple of weeks. Can't wait.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Larry S

Dear Guests,
Thank you so so much for this wonderful feedback.and for pointing out the "friendly, efficient and fun" staff members you have been in contact with as they are indeed a true credit to the hotel. Your entire satisfaction and your "almost feeling home" are our utmost rewards.
We look forward to welcoming you back in a few days, :- )
Warm regards

Reviewed June 26, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I were so delighted with our stay at the Hotel Saint Paul. The room was so sweet and romantic, very clean. The staff was very polite and helpful. Hotel is on the great location, with lots of restaurants nearby, and numerous attractions. Thank you for a wonderful stay in the city of love!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
ValerieHSPRG, Responsable commercial at Hotel Saint Paul Rive Gauche, responded to this reviewResponded July 3, 2018

Dear Guest,
I am extremely pleased to learn that every member of our team was very polite and helpful.
All of our rooms are very different and uniquely appointed, which is one thing that makes the Hotel Saint Paul Rive Gauche so charming and romantic.
We all look forward to welcoming you again in the "City of Love",

Reviewed June 25, 2018

Great area, comfortable and clean room. But most important we were treated as family (like the one you are really happy to see). Definitely will stay there again to experience warm welcome in Paris :)

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
ValerieHSPRG, Responsable commercial at Hotel Saint Paul Rive Gauche, responded to this reviewResponded July 2, 2018

Dear Guest,
Thank you so much for sharing your feeling and great experience at the Hotel Saint Paul Rive Gauche! We really enjoy meeting persons from other countries and speak other languages. It is absolutely sincere! We do hope to welcome you again in the near future,