All reviews passy metro station eiffel tower great location between floors room price lovely hotel minutes walking small lift recommend this hotel the room was nice business trip hotel is located heart of paris trocadero bathroom street rates
Reviewed October 17, 2018 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel in October for the weekend. The hotel is located 10 minutes walking by the Eiffel Tower in a cool area full of restaurants and things to do. The staff at the reception was very nice, they allowed us to store our bags before and after the check-in/check-out Times for free. The room was nice and the bed very was very comfortable. The only negative aspect was the bathroom, way too small but we stayed only for the weekend so it was fine for us.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 24, 2018 via mobile

Unfortunately, I did not have a good experience at this hotel. The reception/front desk as I was checking out had the most disrespectful person I’d ever met in the hospitality industry. They treated me like I was second class especially when I asked for help to print out my boarding pass at the front desk. Also, the view wasn’t that great as I was facing a wall. Great location but that’s about it.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed September 19, 2018

I arrived from the US before my room was ready, and I was allowed to nap in the lobby until I could check in. Everyone was helpful, especially when my return flight was cancelled and I had to stay an extra night.

Rooms and bathrooms are small by US standards, but probably right for France. Rooms were clean.

The hotel is extremely well-located.

Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed July 2, 2018 via mobile

Never have I ever been to a hotel with such terrible staff members. Our first day, all 5 of us arrived and they questioned us numerous times about how many people were truly staying in the hotel rooms. It seemed like they were implying that we were trying to sneak people into our rooms. It was as if the hotel goes out of its way to hire the rudest people. They act as if they were better than us. They talk down to you no matter how friendly you try to be.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
3  Thank PosieLove
Reviewed June 18, 2018 via mobile

Had a business trip to the Capital of France for the first time. I was recommended to stay at Gavarni. The room price rates are modest, the location is in the heart of Paris. I was lucky to have a suite room at Eiffel, the viw from the window directly towards Eiffel Tower.

Date of stay: February 2018