All reviewspainted blackwalking distance from everythingstandard roomstylish hotelair freshenerany assistancedouble windowslots of restaurantsopera districttop floorlocation is greatbooked a superior roomroom was a bit smallmetro stationwould definitely stay here againcentral parisnice bathroom
Reviewed October 26, 2017

This was a great hotel. Comfortable room with fabulous shower. Towels, minibar (used as fridge for my milk).
We had mixed up our reservation and the clerk, helped us find another hotel. She was great.
Really good breakfasts. Good WIFI

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
YolandaParis, Directeur général at Hotel Pulitzer Paris, responded to this reviewResponded November 3, 2017

Dear Sanpanchocasa
From all the Pulitzer Paris team our warmer greatings.
We remain at your entire service.

Reviewed October 4, 2017

Having read the reviews on line, we booked a Superior Room, for the extra space. When we arrived, we were upgraded to a Suite, free of charge! The suite was fantastic, AC worked well, double showers, but the best bit was the bed - without doubt the best hotel bed I have ever slept in! The hotel is 200m from the Grands Boulevard metro, surrounded by bars, restaurants and supermarkets, but was always very quiet at night (may have been where we were in the hotel, room 106 - but it was very peaceful at night) I cannot recommend this hotel highly enough: Clean, modern, stylish, staff were great, location excellent, and if you can stretch to a suite, it is definitely worth it.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
YolandaParis, Directeur général at Hotel Pulitzer Paris, responded to this reviewResponded October 6, 2017

Dear Jazzysdad,
Thank you very much for yout kind and pleasant comment. We are really glad you specially appreciated our high quality beds, as the rest of our fourniture, decoration and services. Above all the hole Pulitzer Paris staff is really grateful because you realised their motivation and efforts to keep rooms always sparcly cleans, and reserve an special VIP traitement to all our guests.
We remain at your entire service and disposal
On behalf of all the Pulitzer Paris team;

Reviewed September 13, 2017 via mobile

The whole experience was wonderful. Our room was comfortable, not spectacular, but it was all the other things that made staying there worthwhile: the staff was exceptional, the sitting areas in the lobby were funky and fun, the breakfast was great, and the neighborhood convenient for getting around walking, Metro, or taxi.

Stayed: September 2017
YolandaParis, Directeur général at Hotel Pulitzer Paris, responded to this reviewResponded September 14, 2017

Dear Sally Y,
Post as yours are for us the biggest motivation source, as your satisfaction is for us our main objectif. We are really happy to know we managed you to leave with a sweet souvernir from us.
All Pulitzer Paris team remains at your service and disposal

Reviewed September 3, 2017

Stayed there for a week. Loved the location a lot, you feel yourself in the middle of everything, which I personally like. The pricing is fair, it's a strange (in a good way), interesting hotel, with a not average interior.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
YolandaParis, Directeur général at Hotel Pulitzer Paris, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2017

Dear Eva K,

All the Pulitzer Paris Staff thank you for your nice feed back. We are really glad you enjoyed your stay with us, and that you appreciated our piviledged location and service.

We remain at your entire disposal ans service

Reviewed August 25, 2017

This was my third stay at the Pulitzer in Paris. 5 years ago I found this hotel online, and had a lovely solo stay. And one of the best night's sleep I can remember, I simply passed out at 8PM and woke up 12 hours later feeling great. It was that memory and the great location that made me choose this hotel again when I visited Paris with my boyfriend 2 years later. He on the other hand wasn't so impressed - he disliked the decor and the size of the room. It's true the rooms are small, but I don't mind tiny hotel rooms, I've never had anything else in Paris anyway. That time we also had breakfast, which is served in the hotel basement. In short: it's not worth the money.

This year I went on another solo trip, and chose the Pulitzer again. The location is brilliant: plenty of food options near by, the 5 min walk to the metro is via the charming passage jouffroy and it's walking distance to the grand magazins (and montmartre I suppose if you're willing and able).
I arrived at 9 AM to drop of my bag, the ladies at the reception desk were very friendly and efficient (and I appreciate them gracefully putting up with my attempts at speaking French). After a bout of shopping I returned in the afternoon. My room was ready, rather small but very clean. It smelled nice too - I think this is actually some kind of house perfume they were selling at reception, but it wasn't entirely clear to me. But not air freshener I think :).
I tried to get an early night again, this time I had a bit more difficulties due to noise coming from the room upstairs and down the hallway. But as soon as the people had entered their own room it stopped, so I do think the walls are sound proofed, just not the ceiling and the door. There were also double windows to block the street noise.
I still slept pretty well - if there had been two people in that bed it would have been a little tight yes, but again I never had larger beds elsewhere in Paris either. The small queen size mattress was starting to sag a little on the sides so I just laid down in the centre, the pillows were all excellent.
Shower was good and hot (no tub), toiletries were nice. An actual hairdryer was supplied (instead of those horrible wall-mounted things) but it overheated fast - luckily I always bring my own) The towels were fluffy and smelled great.
I left my bags at reception and went out to enjoy my Sunday, and picked them up quickly before heading to the Gare du Nord.
For a solo stay in Paris the Pulitzer would still be my go-to place.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank NinjaNeko
YolandaParis, Directeur général at Hotel Pulitzer Paris, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2017

Dear NinjaNeko,
From all the Pulitzer Paris staff our warmest greetings. Thank you for your kindness and for your suggestions; they help us with our continue improvement policy.
All the Staff remains at you entire disposal and service